Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired :) stayed up all night watching the Colombia - Argentina game ..... ZZZZZZZz.... It was a wonderful game much like the best games of Euro2000. Colombia played really good football but they where still outclassed by Argentina with C Lopez, Veron and Batigol forming the most leathal trio of the moment. Goals could have come from every angle but Colombias Goalie was great and saved them from humiliation Jugo style.

Veron goes so well together with C Lopez and it will be a true pleasure watching them run havoc on the european teams. Bati shows Roma that he is the best striker in the world still and he had a shot from an impossible angle while fighting with 2 defenders that was going straight up the roof of the goal - marvelous !!

Crespo put one into the net after a few minutes playing but by then I was sooo sleepy I´ll have to watch the game on video ( recorded it ) today and then I´ll come back with more details on how each player played.

·
International
6,519 Posts
:p great to hear Crespo, Lopez and Veron are really feating together...

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Svennis, thanks for your match summary and (thanks also in advance for the) review of players' performance. Couldn't watch the game over here so I had to stay up with futbolargentino.com and dailysoccer.com then pieced together the scenario :rolleyes: But from what I "saw," whatta game !!!

Veron-Lopez-Crespo is definitely a force to becken with. But how did Veron play last night? I notice he was subed by Soren at 70'. And Simeone, did he do well?

D

·
0 Posts
What was the final score ???
I watched first 30 minutes .
C. Lopez was so good.
He, Veron and Crespo next season it will be a dream.
But also Roma's Batigol was superb to.
I can not wait to October.
( Has C. Lopez signed for us)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
the final score was 3-1 for argentina....batigol scored 2 goals and crespo scored the 3rd goal 5 minutes after he came on for batigol...i cant wait for this trio to make huge impact...lopez will give us the great counterattack that we need...crespo has great penalty area skills.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts