Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't you take care of the problem known as Naum? Poland went to the point of telling me (his words) to "shut up" and did not act as a forum mod should (he did apologize but I could care less) while you allow this shitface to come here and post crap. Why is it that you allow everyone to come here and denigrate Croats yet we are not allowed to do the same on their forums and are warned or banned by CM's? Why is it that when CM's are directed to insulting posts from them and the likes of PV they tell us that they will "look into it" and never do anything yet when someone from here does something they are treated harshly.

PATHETIC, truly pathetic.

PS...don't come back with a stupid response like "you should even be here". ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FOR ONCE.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,445 Posts
Well why then do you come here?! You say that you never want to come on XT and the only time you is to add to these political threads.
Go to your beloved FF if you are happier there.

maybe you'll be happier if I leave....I don't know :eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. not happier if you leave
2. As expected, you decided to question why I come here instead of trying to respond to answers. Truly sad.

Why don't you just answer the question and tell everyone why it is acceptable for all those people to shit on Croatian's and it is not acceptable for us to go to their forums because if we do we are told to shut up? Please post an asnwer instead of posting useless shit as you did in your previous post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,445 Posts
who is stopping you from shitting on them...go and do it if you feel like it! anyway he should of known that is was going to cause problems
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Torcida you are ridiculous and wich modd can take you serious!!! I made a debate that i think is best for croatia to enter EU and is it against the XT rules??????? maybe you are regular that is not good with EU but tell me with out insults then.... Jesus.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,445 Posts
well you should of opened the topic in the Political Forum not here and you should of known it would cause all these problems.
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
is it against the rules to talk about if croatia should enter EU??????? you have your belief and i have my.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,734 Posts
Was all posts deleted from the off-topic thread? On my PC the last post on the off-topic thread was yesterday 19.55..
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
well you should of opened the topic in the Political Forum not here and you should of known it would cause all these problems.
the talk was mede in of topic and I did not insult anybady!!!!! i justbtold that i think that EU is good for croatia and maybe I was wrong but that is what debate is all about or is for. Jesus.....
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
it doesn't matter, no matter what I do somebody is angry at me
it was not god to delit all cuz the talk was interesting!!!!! but maybe in a other place with people who are calm....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,734 Posts
Naum said:
it was not god to delit all cuz the talk was interesting!!!!! but maybe in a other place with people who are calm....
The talking just maid people angry at each other..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,919 Posts
Naum said:
the talk was mede in of topic and I did not insult anybady!!!!! i justbtold that i think that EU is good for croatia and maybe I was wrong but that is what debate is all about or is for. Jesus.....

Naum: :thmbdown: You told me about a dozen times that I should not talk about politics (in threads where I didnt even do that and did not insult people) while yóu seem to allow yourself to do just that, and now the reactions surprise you? :rolleyes: I'm not annoyed by these discussions but it is odd that you seem to think you can tell others what they shouldn't do, yet do it yourself :eek:
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
But really this topic shuld not bee!!! delit it..... how will it bee if we open a topic with out reasons in our forum..... show human respect and delit this....
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
monte said:
Naum: :thmbdown: You told me about a dozen times that I should not talk about politics (in threads where I didnt even do that and did not insult people) while yóu seem to allow yourself to do just that, and now the reactions surprise you? :rolleyes: I'm not annoyed by these discussions but it is odd that you seem to think you can tell others what they shouldn't do, yet do it yourself :eek:
yeees I did but this was about EU i really did not see it like politics that is the tru and I was wrong and i forgett about that torcida will use this...... It was not good that I talk about it now when I think about it but it was not meant as political provoke I swear to god...
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top