Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Yeah, saw the images of it yesterday. Didn't look nice at all. Out of reflex you watch at your own 10 fingers (luckily) straight away. Still hard to imagine that a part of your finger will hang on the fence. :skull:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Well, not many guys who play in our crappy league manage to get that much media attention. Everything has a positive side... :crybaby:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Redblue Power said:
Totally agree, just being cynical. ;)
My sarcastic self just likes to add that the cause for all this trouble is that Diogo got married :shades:

Cheers
East Ender (this bloody lawyer again.... :crazy: )

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
East Ender said:
My sarcastic self just likes to add that the cause for all this trouble is that Diogo got married :shades:

Cheers
East Ender (this bloody lawyer again.... :crazy: )
lol. yeah. I didn't see images of this, but damn that must have hurt! This is why when I score goals, I just smile. :smileani: of course, i don't really score goals. My beerbelly prohibits me to exercise.

·
Registered
381 Posts
beerschot_fan said:
My beerbelly prohibits me to exercise.
If you also throw away your shirt for the rest of the game whenever your team plays great you probably are the Belgian version of East Ender. Interlaken be aware of U2. :pp

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Redblue Power said:
If you also throw away your shirt for the rest of the game whenever your team plays great you probably are the Belgian version of East Ender. Interlaken be aware of U2. :pp
Just have to put that a little more towards a correct statement:

I never throw away my shirt - I just pull it. How can anyone throw away his shirt - except a Young Boys fan of course... :tongue:

I don't do it whenever my team plays great - I would have been half-naked for all season (not in St. Gallen of course..... :depress: )

I just do that if the temperature is about the 0° C level, so watch out you Basel :pp

Cheers
East Ender

·
Registered
381 Posts
Well, I never suggested you don't take the shirt back. :D

(Okay, I admit - I just didn't know how to say it more correctly in English. Furthermore, me always bringing this one up gets a little boring... :jester: )

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Redblue Power said:
:thmbup: :dielaugh:

yeah, I'm not really that type. You wouldnt think I was big until I took my shirt off. I am a fat skinny guy if that makes sense. It is all in the belly, everywhere else I am fit. But I tend to keep my clothes on, sometimes. Depends on how much beer I had of course.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts