Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pirlo prays for Inter defeat Tuesday 30 April, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea Pirlo has held his Milan credentials high by admitting he hopes that Inter lose the Scudetto on the last day of the season.

The former Nerazzurri starlet spent more time on the bench than on the field and admits he has nothing but bitter memories of the club.

“I really hope that Inter don’t win this,” said the Under-21 international in today’s press conference. “I don’t care if Juventus or Roma take the title, but the important thing is that it’s not Inter.”

“They never had any faith in me,” explains Pirlo, “so it is right that I changed teams. I am the one who decided to leave and I had the good fortune to end up at Milan.”

The midfielder – once tipped to be the next Roberto Baggio – left last summer in a surprise £15m deal.

For the first few months his career appeared to be heading in the same direction, but with Manuel Rui Costa’s continuing injury problems Pirlo found himself an integral part of the team.

“Since the first day at Milan,” explained the 23-year-old, “I decided to give everything as this could be the turning point in my career, the right team to hit the heights.”

“When I wore the Nerazzurri jersey I didn’t feel any faith in my abilities. Now I trust my own talents and have matured thanks to my teammates and this club. I hope one day to become a leader for Milan.”

Inter had signed the youngster in 1998 from Brescia, only to send him out on loan to Reggina a year later. Even the arrival of his former Under-21 Coach and mentor Marco Tardelli did not find him space at the club.

Now it is hoped that he can stay part of the Milan starting eleven even when Manuel Rui Costa returns to full fitness.

“I think that it is possible to co-exist with Rui. I have proved that I can play in midfield as well as behind the front two. Sacrificing myself for the team is not a problem for me.”

His winning goal at Verona last week – keeping his cool to dribble round the goalkeeper – could prove decisive in Milan’s attempts to qualify for the Champions’ League.

A victory against Lecce at the San Siro – and Bologna’s failure to beat Brescia away – would automatically assure them of fourth place.

“Lecce won’t do us any favours just because they are already relegated,” warns Pirlo, “but our motivation is certainly stronger. The Champions’ League is within our grasp and we don’t want to mess it up.”

channel4
----------------------
reading what pirlo says really hurts... :cry:

·
Registered
655 Posts
He shouldn't say this , it do hurt me :depress: so many inter fan love him support him even he go to milan but now he....

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Still,I'm yet to believe he actually say that,cuz this is such a stupid thing to do!

But as I said,I understand if he hates Inter,but state it publicly is a bit too far!It really hurts me!:depress:

OK,if that's he wants,then he is no more a friend,he is an enemy.....:mad: :devil:

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pirlo prays for Inter defeat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrea Pirlo has held his Milan credentials high by admitting he hopes that Inter lose the Scudetto on the last day of the season.

The former Nerazzurri starlet spent more time on the bench than on the field and admits he has nothing but bitter memories of the club.

“I really hope that Inter don’t win this,” said the Under-21 international in today’s press conference. “I don’t care if Juventus or Roma take the title, but the important thing is that it’s not Inter.”

“They never had any faith in me,” explains Pirlo, “so it is right that I changed teams. I am the one who decided to leave and I had the good fortune to end up at Milan.”

The midfielder – once tipped to be the next Roberto Baggio – left last summer in a surprise £15m deal.

For the first few months his career appeared to be heading in the same direction, but with Manuel Rui Costa’s continuing injury problems Pirlo found himself an integral part of the team.

“Since the first day at Milan,” explained the 23-year-old, “I decided to give everything as this could be the turning point in my career, the right team to hit the heights.”

“When I wore the Nerazzurri jersey I didn’t feel any faith in my abilities. Now I trust my own talents and have matured thanks to my teammates and this club. I hope one day to become a leader for Milan.”

Inter had signed the youngster in 1998 from Brescia, only to send him out on loan to Reggina a year later. Even the arrival of his former Under-21 Coach and mentor Marco Tardelli did not find him space at the club.

Now it is hoped that he can stay part of the Milan starting eleven even when Manuel Rui Costa returns to full fitness.

“I think that it is possible to co-exist with Rui. I have proved that I can play in midfield as well as behind the front two. Sacrificing myself for the team is not a problem for me.”

His winning goal at Verona last week – keeping his cool to dribble round the goalkeeper – could prove decisive in Milan’s attempts to qualify for the Champions’ League.

A victory against Lecce at the San Siro – and Bologna’s failure to beat Brescia away – would automatically assure them of fourth place.

“Lecce won’t do us any favours just because they are already relegated,” warns Pirlo, “but our motivation is certainly stronger. The Champions’ League is within our grasp and we don’t want to mess it up.”

·
Registered
535 Posts
from where does it comes ? if we win the title than we can laugh cause we do it without him he sohuld see the situation on the table right now milan in the fourth place and inter in the first place now who is the best

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Re: Pirlo prays for Inter defeat

Piiirlo said:

He can go suck an egg or something.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
How can Andrea Pirlo wish such bad luck for Inter...it wasnt the club's fault that he didnt play it was the Coaches and Management?....

Man....he is a skinny stick sissy with a girls name:D.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It was this attitude that drove him away? How can you blame him for Milan's failures this season? Andrea Pirlo is amazing....truly amazing....no matter what jersey he wears and has the right to feel that way because of the way he was treated....like junk....like Roby Baggio was :mad::(:mad: And, if my Milan team treat him like that next year, he wil have the right to feel the sam e way about them. Big teams just don't have patience nowadays!

·
Registered
698 Posts
This hurts alot now the ******* is not in my good player list instead he is in my hating people list whish contains :

1. Pirlo (basstard, ******* etc etc :mad::mad:) :yuck:
2. Bin Ladin

9. Frey

You see my list. When Frey left he started to talk **** about Inter even that Inter was the team who brought him to Italy and gave him the chance to be starter in one of the best teams in italy. After Frey **** talking I started to hate him eventhough i liked him so myuch before.
But now you see that Pirlo :yuck: is way before in my list this mother****er ****talking ******* :mad::mad:

·
Registered
698 Posts
**** him who cares what he says now. I just want that milan wins this weekend and pirlo gets injured so his career is over **** HIM

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Emre and Dalmat are 10 better than Pirlo. I wonder why he forgot that Marcello Lippi didnt give him a fair chance with Inter. I mean if Juve wins, Lippi wins. Pirlo just like Frey will regret talking bad about us, once they see the Dinasty that Cuper will built!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Paolo_Maldini said:
It was this attitude that drove him away? How can you blame him for Milan's failures this season? Andrea Pirlo is amazing....truly amazing....no matter what jersey he wears and has the right to feel that way because of the way he was treated....like junk....like Roby Baggio was :mad::(:mad: And, if my Milan team treat him like that next year, he wil have the right to feel the sam e way about them. Big teams just don't have patience nowadays!
Exactly!

Baggio was treated like crap with Lippi as a coach and no one blames Baggio for holding a grudge towards Lippi. The same thing is with Pirlo and Inter. It was soo obvious that some day Pirlo would really talk about his feelings towards Inter. Do you guys understand how badly our team treated him? He was loaned out two times, then he was benched when he was the only playmaker we had and we used a playmaker.

I don´t blame Pirlo for hating Inter now. I would too if I was being treated the way Pirlo was. I think anyone here would be pissed as hell at their earlier club if they were treated the same as Pirlo was.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
How anyone can compare Frey with Pirlo is incredible.

Frey was our first keeper and played every single match. Pirlo was a bench player for 6 months and then was loaned out, the season he was supposed to get his big breakthrough.
Frey whined that he wanted to play for a better team and play in the CL, while he was still with Inter.
Pirlo kept quiet and didn´t say a word.

Conclusion: Frey is an idiot that we gave a chance to prove himself, he didn´t take that chance but instead started to blame his teammates for the poor results when he was guilty for several mistakes.
Pirlo was loaned out several times, he was never a starter with Inter and we sold him without him even asking for being sold.

Yeah,it´s almost the same. :rolleyes:

Like I said in the other topic (s) here... Be treated the same way as Pirlo was with Inter, and see if you would like the club so much after it.

·
Registered
24,481 Posts
Pirlo was loaned out several times, he was never a starter with Inter and we sold him without him even asking for being sold.
Actually I think he asked to be sold. It was Tardelli who adviced Pirlo to leave the club and Pirlo took the advice and left. It wasn´t enough for Tardelli to bring Inter into the mud, as a last favour he forced Pirlo away from the club.:mad:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have just merged 2 threads together...this "ouch!!! that hurts!!!' and piiirlo's thread...just wanna tell u guys about that...

·
Registered
920 Posts
Pirlo said he doesn't want Inter to win the title...

Guys just guess how much envy he has now of us...I like that:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well, I'm more or less agree with Jimmy's point. Frey and Pirlo are
different stories.

Frey is an idiot, especially that we gave him so many chances and let Peruzzi leave. Without Inter, he's nobody.

But Pirlo, I'd rather guess he is just misconducted by someone and got mad at that moment... :( It's true that we have
not enough room and chance for him when with us.

Anyway, he should realize that at least, it's Inter's effort to make
him transfer smoothly, for his own goodness.

So, I'm just disappointed with him, but not hate instead like Frey.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Some of the guys here are ridiculous! So Pirlo is not an Inter player anymore, who needs him? He can go to hell for all you care. That's lame, what if he returned one day, would you take it back?

That he said those things probably means there is some truth to it, more importantly the fact is that Pirlo is among the best Italian talent and never got a real chance at Inter, no matter what he has to say about it, that fact still stands.

But he still played for Inter, your club, respect that! :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:tongue:
FORZA ANDREA!:tongue:
I agree with Arjun and Jimmy in here, they said it eloquently so no need for me to add anything on that.
I'm almost tempted to say forza Inter, just out of compassion for you guys after how many years???can't count the number of years...:tongue::D (Just teasing you "cugini"...;).

P.S. Jimmy, my good man, what has happened to you? Were also "blacklisted"and "downsized"? :eek::confused::eek:
What has this site come down to??!!!GOD!!!:eek::rollani:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts