Xtratime Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OTTO BARIÆ
Vugrinec, Rapaiæ i Oliæ od prve minute
Kako pobijediti Italiju? Otto Bariæ kaže - jednostavno.
- Da, jednostavno. Mislim, nije jednostavno pobijediti, veæ je jednostavno zakljuèiti što treba mijenjati - istièe uvijek konkretni Bariæ.
- Trebaju igrati igraèi koji mogu trèati, to je najvažnije. Oni koji su protiv Meksika zamijenjeni, zasluženo su zamijenjeni, a bilo je još takvih. Oliæ, Rapaiæ i Vugrinec trebali bi biti u poèetnom sastavu, da su barem dvojica od njih igrala protiv Meksika, ne bi tako završilo. Slažem se da neki zaslužni trebaju igrati, ali ne njih petorica, nego dvojica. Od Šukerova stajanja nema koristi, Talijani æe s njim lako izaæi na kraj. Neæe ga èuvati trojica branièa, dovoljan æe biti samo jedan. A time ništa ne dobivamo.
Dobro, koja bi se onda momèad trebala suprotstaviti azzurima?
- Ne bih sada o sastavu, nije to moj posao. Reæi æu samo da su u prvoj utakmici zadovoljila petorica igraèa: Pletikosa, Tomas, Soldo, Robert Kovaè i Šimuniæ. Oni mogu poèeti i susret protiv Italije, a od ostalih šest, treba zamijeniti barem trojicu. Rekao sam veæ, za Oliæa, Vugrinca i Rapaiæa sigurno ima mjesta.
Mislite li da bi cijela hrvatska ekspedicija trebala udružiti snage, da bi treneri poput Blaževiæa ili Kranjèara, koji se nalaze u Japanu, trebali konkretnim potezima pomoæi Joziæu?
- E, o tome bi trebao odluèivati predsjednik HNS-a Vlatko Markoviæ. Ipak, ne bi to bilo dobro. Joziæ je, vjerujem, uvidio što ne valja i najbolje je da sam to popravi, jer ima pravi uvid u situaciju u momèadi i svjestan je koje poteze treba povuæi.
Kakve æe biti posljedice za hrvatski nogomet ispadne li Hrvatska u prvom krugu, i to kako je izgubila od Meksika - bijednim i staromodnim nogometom?
- Bila bi to teško izbrisiva ljaga, dugo bi vrata europskih klubova bila zatvorena našim igraèima i trenerima, tko zna kad bismo se ponovno vratili na pravi put... (tn)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright (C) by Veèernji list

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't you agree with Baric?
Can't you remember?
WE F.....G LOST to Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least he'e saying that we need to play guys who can run,unlike that piece of s...t,Jozic who instead of trying to score is puting midfielder in???
C'mon Dinamo 11,do you really think that Vugrinec,Rapajic and Olic don't have a spot in first 11?
If you don't,then go help Jozic pack because we'll be going home soon with him and his tactics.
And another thing,if those guys don't want to run for our great country,f...k 'em all.

·
©
7,230 Posts
They do majstore. I agree that Rapajic, Vugrinec, Olic etc have a place but what I am saying is that it is easy to say now. Baric is saying stuff like if two of these players played against Mexico then it would have been different. That is why I am saying send our forum link to them and they will read the exact same thing.

He along with everybody here would have picked Suker, Boka, Prosi, Jarni etc against Mexico aswell because everybody truly thought that they could get the job done. It wasn't to be and now we have to change something. Ok?

BTW....Butina would be great as a striker!!:D

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honestly,Dinamo 11,I wish I can be calm and designated like you!
This defeat hurts me just like that draw against that other country
that Croatia got indenpendent from.
I wish I can look forward like you do and I guess I will be but only if we beat Italy!
If he don't put Rapajic,Vugrinec and Olic in and our guys are playin bad 'till half time Markovic should fire him in the locker room,give command to Katalinic and BITE for score and victory over Italy!
That is the fact!

pozdravlja te majstor,odan Hrvatskoj Domovini

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Gonise u pichku Otto Baric!!! wasnt this the same guy who had Robert Jarni warming up for 70 minutes against Agentina in WC 90 and then didnt even put him on? :D

Seriously, what does he know. He says that Tomas should be kept for the Italy match. yeah great one genius. I to would have Rapaic in the starting lineup...if i were playing NFL. He would make a good kicker at goals....2 points everytime. :rolleyes:

·
©
7,230 Posts
It hurts me aswell but I honestly had a bad feeling about the game and I said that the first game will be the hardest. That game against that other country was the worst I have felt after a soccer game. I was close to crying and it lasted until Euro 2000 was over. I doubt I will feel like that again. But all these topics about Jozic being **** and that he should be sacked ide mi na zivce. If we win the game against Italy what will everybody say then? We are navijaci...we win with the team and lose with them, not win with the team and after one bad game pljuvat po njima.

There is still hope!!

HRVATSKA!!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gonise u pichku Otto Baric!!! wasnt this the same guy who had Robert Jarni warming up for 70 minutes against Agentina in WC 90 and then didnt even put him on?

THAT WAS IVICA OSIM

Seriously, what does he know. He says that Tomas should be kept for the Italy match. yeah great one genius. I to would have Rapaic in the starting lineup...if i were playing NFL. He would make a good kicker at goals....2 points everytime.

TOMAS CAN FIGHT GUINEAS ON THE PITCH CAUSE HE'S STRONG AND GOT GUTS.
RAPAIC WAS THE ONLY ONE AGAINST MEXICO TRYING TO CREATE SOME KIND OF CHANCE.
HE COULDN'T DO IT BY HIMSELF.

MORE QUESTIONS?

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
You know...I'm not bought on Rapaic either....the man did run, but, first of all, he never passed the ball when he got it....he is a good player on a dead ball situation (corner kicks, free kicks) but is terrible when he has to cross the ball on a run....I mean how many of his crosses went out of bounds??

He reminds me of this Jamaican player we had on my college soccer team. He was on the track team but we persuaded him to play soccer. Anway, he was the the second fastest player on the team (behind our sweeper who was also Jamaican and a track star--he was a Jamaican NT member in the triple jump and had played on the Jamaican U19 NT in soccer) and he was one of the best dribblers on the team too....but, as my coach said, "He's fast, and he can dribble, but he can't do both at the same time."

Rapaic to me is best coming off the bench....

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
jebiga. Why have Tomas in mid if you already have Soldo? What are they gonna do together against Italy? One has to go. In case noonehas noticed....Tomas plays for a midtabled Serie B side and played only 2 of their final 10 matches.....and this guy should be in our starting XI? So he runs like a dog.....I'm sure Silvio Maric would have done the same, but Silvio also has a tonne of skill and can PASS a ball. If Jozic sends Tomas out against Italy then we deserve to get smacked.

i wont say anything on rapajic as i dont even rate him.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
u know what? we should field an attacking team tomorrow against italians with 3-5-2, Rapaic, Olic, Vugrinec in, Tomas, suker & jarni out... and attack italians! its ok if we lose by 5 goals, but we should attack!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
baric is good coach and u can say what u want placebo but i don't agree with u.we didn't know what team will play vs mexico,only jozic knows that..i was surprised when i saw soldo and tomas in the same 11 against (weak mexico)then we thought that!!.but i believe that we need both of them vs italy,why?cause when they attack u must stop them,and with good defence,and tomas can play there..we can stop them..sure that we must have good attack and meildfield,so upfront tomas and defence we must have good attackers ,like vugrinec,rapaic,stanic,olic&boksic...don't u agree??

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Baric is right on the money. I agree with you Majstor. Just as Ive agreed with you many months ago that VUGRINEC AND RAPAIC should be in the starting lineup.

WHAT THE F***************!!!!!

ok, vented a bit.

but seriuosly. these two guys are so instrumental.

Personally I would put Balaban instead of Olic, but right now, either one will do.

Forza Croacia!

·
International
8,545 Posts
Baric was supposed to be with Salzburg next season but he quit before it started, he actually quit right around the same time that Jozic announced he won't renew his contract with HNS. Just something to think about.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
When asked by Vjesnik or Vecernji (not sure) about who should be next coach, Baric said: "Me of course, I have the experience"

but as to us being transformed into some kind of all out attacking team, wake up... thats not going to happen... hopefully anyway, cuz if we go all out at italians, we will go back home cryin... even Ciro said that... there is a difference in makin it more attacking and going all out to attack

as to Balaban playin... umm, I certainly hope not... another player that didnt play at all in past 8 months... I would rather have Vlaovic or Olic than Balaban...

·
Registered
35 Posts
JureM, IVO - Please don't edit or discard this one - I'll be good....

Listen, I just want to say one thing - Italy is most vunerable down the right hand side of the park. Everyone says that Italia's midfield is crap but believe me what the midfield lack, the Defence makes up for it. But if you did watch the Equador match you would of noticed that down the flanks, especially the right side Italy were in a bit of trouble sometimes. I can't really comment on the Croatia v Mexico game because I only saw half of it and to tell you the truth I can't really remember where Croatia went wrong. But, Italy were playing long balls against Equador which to me was unusual, but it looked like Vieri couldn't be stopped once he got that ball. If I were the Croat coach, Vieri would be the first person I would be targeting. Del Piero had a shocker but believe me he won't be having a shocker if they put him on against Croazia. Croatia have to concentrate on having a strong central defence because once totti, Vieri or Del Piero get that ball - it is going to be hard to stop them. I am starting to get very nervous about the game Saturday night but I know that Cannavaro and Nesta will do a magnificent job - Totti hasn't even peaked yet and Vieri just has to keep doing what he was doing. Lucky for Equador Vieri slowed down at half time..................

Thank you.....

·
International
8,545 Posts
I'm not a moderator and can't edit your posts Sempre. AS far as Italy's midfield goes, it isn't crap by any means, it's just not on par with the other contenders and some people take it to the extreme by calling it crap. I never saw the Italy game so I can't comment on the weakness on the right, but that's good news for Rapaic providing he can get quality crosses in this time around.

You should've posted this in the official thread.

Wolf, I agree we shouldn't play all out attack, hell, we couldn't even if we wanted to because we don't have the support in midfield to pull it off. I was suggesting a more offensive approach but not all out attack.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
IVO said:

Wolf, I agree we shouldn't play all out attack, hell, we couldn't even if we wanted to because we don't have the support in midfield to pull it off. I was suggesting a more offensive approach but not all out attack.
Yeah i know what YOU were thinkin... I totally agree with you

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
yeah it has to be either Vlaovic or Olic instead of Suker but Balaban did play great once he came in for that qualifying game against Belgium. But i know he hasnt played at all since then so i guess that would be stupid to put him in.

Vlaovic would be my choice to be partnered besided Boksic:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts