Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1899 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we (Maybe just me;)) constantly seem to be falling off topic in other threads so I decided to create one for random things. :D

I have just signed up to start taking my Slovenian Classes this week and I will be starting on the 11th of October. :D This is because they have just finished teaching this term and that is when they start next. However, the main thing is that I will learn it. :happy:

P.S. Where has everyone been the last to days, the forum has gone quiet??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
NZS said:

I have just signed up to start taking my Slovenian Classes this week and I will be starting on the 11th of October. :D This is because they have just finished teaching this term and that is when they start next. However, the main thing is that I will learn it. :happy:
Good for you, you will learn one of the most complicated european languages. :D

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
OK, lesson #1: How do you say hallo in slovenian?:D

Really NZS good luck with your classes. It's true what OAnimal says though, it's one of the toughest languages outthere, well in Europe atleast. I have no doubts that you will learn it in reasonable time!;)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Walter BC said:
OK, lesson #1: How do you say hallo in slovenian?:D
Dober dan! ----- I think that is how, dont know about spelling though ;) :D

Really NZS good luck with your classes. It's true what OAnimal says though, it's one of the toughest languages outthere, well in Europe atleast. I have no doubts that you will learn it in reasonable time!;)
Thanks Walter, I am really looking forward to the classes, I have been waiting to learn this for a while now :happy:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, but that isnt much at all :D I also know how to say 'How are you?' formally and informally. If I was speaking to someone I dont know that well I would say 'kako ste?' If I was speaking to family or close friends I would say 'kako si?' :D As far as I know that is how it works. :rolleyes: :howler:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Veliko sreèe pri uèenju slovenšèine NZS ;)

I hope everybody survived the move! :) Peace was restored and speed returned :happy: :D

P.S. I won't be around much in the next few days, gotta go see what my Juve is up to :angel: :D

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nina1981 said:
Veliko sreèe pri uèenju slovenšèine NZS ;)
As soon as I find out what that means I'll post a reply :D

nina1981 said:
I hope everybody survived the move! :) Peace was restored and speed returned :happy: :D

P.S. I won't be around much in the next few days, gotta go see what my Juve is up to :angel: :D
Yes, Thank God that we finally have our speed back. :happy:

Why does checking on 'Your Juve' take a couple of days??:confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Well Torino is not really close to Ljubljana so staying there a night or two makes sense :) Besides I'm not going there only to see Juve ... ;) :heart:

BTW, do you have any slovenian friends there in Australia? I know that quite a few Slovenians live there.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nina1981 said:
Well Torino is not really close to Ljubljana so staying there a night or two makes sense :) Besides I'm not going there only to see Juve ... ;) :heart:
Yes, now that I think of it, it makes more sense than ever ;)

BTW, do you have any slovenian friends there in Australia? I know that quite a few Slovenians live there.
Apart from my mothers family, no. I have quite a few Serbian friends though. Maybe the Slovenians all live in other states of Australia :confused: In my school I am the only Slovenian (Besides brother and sister) so I am unique ;) Plus, Australia is a very multicultural country so I am sure there is some of every country in here. :D

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Hey since this is called other topics discussion I can't help myself but not to ask you If you are going to that shitty referendum on sunday. I think it's total crap this, and I won't go. It just pisses me off, things like that. Anyway just wanted to know if anyone else shares my thoughts, NZS is not counting here of course since he lives Downunder.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I will go, because it's ridiculous. I just love ridiculous referendums. And I will vote for the shops to be opened on Sundays as much as they wish. I mean, a lot of people have to work on Sundays, why should people working in shops and supermarkets be an exception? What's next, referendum for hospitals to be closed on Sundays? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've decided to take a new policy towards this stupid referendums...

I'm going on every one of them and voting against the people that proposed it...

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Ner_Zhul44 said:
I've decided to take a new policy towards this stupid referendums...

I'm going on every one of them and voting against the people that proposed it...
Good policy. ;):D

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
I agree with you guys, these referendums are ridicolous, stupid, pointless, a waste of time and money, and a lot of other things to go along with that! Fak them!:devil:

1 - 20 of 1899 Posts