Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Albania's best sports after soccer are Boxing and Wrestling. When we win an olympic meda..its definitely gonna be in wrestling.

The woman's volleyball team is also doing well beating both England and Scotland.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Redandblack you forgot kickboxing and karate,several albanians both from Kosova and Albania has been world champions:)

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hope Krasniqi Klitscho will soon be fought out.
i hope even more that it takes place in Madison Square Garden so i can see it.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
In Karate we got Enver Idrizi, ex-World champion... boxing Luan Krasniqi European Champion...also Elvir "KosovaKid" Muriqi champion for his category in US...and I we should not forget about Ilirian Suli (wightlifting) who prefered to lift his own Flag instead of selling his nationality for couple of money like some others did.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Vetem nje pershendetje
I zene me provime

Well,as for other sports :))))
Huh,we have here Shaban Trstena and some other sportsman,
By here I mean (albanians in macedonia)

this much for now,talk to you guys as soon as i finish with these stupid exams

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Storm hehe take your time man,I finnished my exams before Christmas it really sucks,next exams are not before mai hehe

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Our yungest talent in weightlifting Gerti Trasha and his brother gained Greek citizenship... expect them now to win medals for them as some other albanians do

·
Registered
345 Posts
Tifo AC said:
Our yungest talent in weightlifting Gerti Trasha and his brother gained Greek citizenship... expect them now to win medals for them as some other albanians do
I saw this today in the newspapers.
It really sucks. :(

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I've seen "Kosova Kid" in the rap video E premte with presioni and I ask around someone told me he is a good boxer :D. Great!! He lives in bronx!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Tifo AC said:
:mad: let them go suck Dimas di.k now, idiots :yuck:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Eagle said:
:mad: let them go suck Dimas di.k now, idiots :yuck:
You`re a little too hard on them bro.;)
Chill!

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Tonight its expected that we see another exNBA. Mabetex has annunced that they have signed Mario Bennett 205 FC who replaces Ja Ja Rchards.
Bennett will be second exNBA player to play in Superliga after Acie Earl who played with Dukagjini last season.

And the great derby tonight Prishtina - Dukagjini

all you guys that can watch RTK dont miss it ;) its gona be great

@ 20:10

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Guys i got some bad news.....yesterday the president of the Boxing federation in albania was killed by a bomb controlled by electronicstuff while he was taking the ''ashencorin'' to the 8th floor at his apartment in Tirana.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
One more thing I heard that the guy which I dont remeber the name but i know that he is from Durres(Albania) and lives in England,he is a worldchampion on his weight and this friday he will fight against somebody to defend his title in Durres for the first time infront of albanianfans which have been informed.They will show it in Top-channel...thats what I heard.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
How is the basketball in Albania, I know in Kosova it's pretty popular, but I haven't heard much of basketball in Albania. (Hajde edhe nji post ta boj ne Free your mind qe te behen 2000 krejtesisht) :)

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
3 kosovars are part of Albanian NT now in basket also.... 3 of them from KB Prishtina.
Florian Miftar, Edmond Azemi, and Samir Shaptahovic.
They played in all thre qualifyin matches where Albania lost, Shaptahovic had 22 pts/game in those games.

In Albania there are also some young talented players such as Renaldo Kacorri, Orion Garo, Gerti Shima...than Kotrri, Daliu - both in US.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ermal Kuqo might sign for the Portland Trailblazers

And who the hell is Shaptahovic...is this guy Albanian...wtf does his name end in vic?

1 - 20 of 431 Posts