Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the F##K!!!!

I just bought a new car two weeks ago and have washed it twice already because goddam birds keep treating my vehicle like a toilet! F##K it's a 2002 model, not some 1980s FORD/GM garbage! I look at my parents cars in the driveways (their cars used to get S##T on all the time) and their's are spotless!

What gives? Some international bird conspiracy to shi_t all over my wheels?

·
Registered
49 Posts
What the Fu*k. This has nothing to do with anything we care about. Maybe if u added Oliveira is a co*ck suckin dumb mother fuc*ken bastard, then this post would make some more sense. U can write about anything u want, but just add Oliveira's name with some profanity behind it and we will all agree no matter what u are talking about;)

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Lomes said:
What the F##K!!!!

I just bought a new car two weeks ago and have washed it twice already because goddam birds keep treating my vehicle like a toilet! F##K it's a 2002 model, not some 1980s FORD/GM garbage! I look at my parents cars in the driveways (their cars used to get S##T on all the time) and their's are spotless!

Marco , I used to have the same problem :)
But after a while I figured out the only way to deal with the problem was not to park under the tree, but if you wanna keep parking there either buy a car cover or poison the birds :)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
On one hand, parking in shade will perserve your interior as well as the exterior paint. Ont he other hand, if your main source for shade is a tree, you'll need to wash the car twice a week.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
What color is it? IT seems for some reason birds like to do thier business on the bright green color a bit more than other colors. Other than that you may want to consider building a garage-it may seem expensive-but it beats out the costs of cleaning twice a week for the next year depending on where you go to clean it.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Pila said:
On one hand, parking in shade will perserve your interior as well as the exterior paint. Ont he other hand, if your main source for shade is a tree, you'll need to wash the car twice a week.

And if you park under some sap sweating tree like a pine, then your bigger problem is not easily washed bird sh*t, but sap that fuses to your car's paint and never washes off. :mad:

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Lomes said:
What the F##K!!!!

It's the Benfica Aguias Lomes :tongue:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
Other than that you may want to consider building a garage-it may seem expensive-but it beats out the costs of cleaning twice a week for the next year depending on where you go to clean it.
A garage should actually improve the situation, but only as long as the birds don't start to nest inside of it...:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts