Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
I sent him on a quest way back in the First Age to retrieve the 'Lost Posts of Ljubuski'.

Word says he's slain the dragon of Dragorland and found the Virgin of Lejavor, but she abandoned him when he didn't know how to unlock the belt guarding her chastity, thus freeing her from a life of sexual displeasure. From then on, the word 'Ero' will be synonomous with sexual disatisfaction for all the ladies of that land.

Moreover, he's commanded a troop in a major battle in the East where a great king was saved by his exploits, but lost his gold in the brothels of Chju-Jos-Marcukia, trying to understand the finer parts of the female anatomy.

In any case the bards have lost track, and who knows how many kingdoms and lands he's touched, but the fact remains the posts remain missing, and we all still miss our hero...

Ero, of the Sabor.

Cheersch

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ljubuski said:
Word says he's slain the dragon of Dragorland and found the Virgin of Lejavor, but she abandoned him when he didn't know how to unlock the belt guarding her chastity,

The f.ucking guy had trouble unzippering his pants and you expect him to figure out how to unlock a chasity belt?

Though that still doesn't answer were Ero is...haven't seen the guy post in ages. :)

·
Registered
36,111 Posts
you boys have too much time on your hands ;)

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
JureM said:
Who are you? :)

We're trying to find Ero, he's been lost, much like Ljubo's early posts.
But never forgotten!!!

Never...

·
Registered
36,111 Posts
Ero happens to be a close, personal, friend of mine...I'll inform him of your interest in his departure...

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Satnik said:
Ero happens to be a close, personal, friend of mine...I'll inform him of your interest in his departure...
Tell him to stop playing soldier and come back to us.

Cheersch

·
Registered
36,111 Posts
will do

·
Registered
36,111 Posts
Who's Ero?

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Where's Satnik?:confused:
I sent him on a different quest.

To spread the word about Robert Prosinecki.

Cheersch

·
Registered
36,111 Posts
Satnik happens to be a mate of mine, I'll tell him that you miss him :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts