Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your seal hunt is disgusting.

You should all donate $1 for the poor Canadian families in the East instead. Don't worry, you can also send food and clothing (doesnt matter if it's already worn they're too poor to complain about it).

cheers :cool:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
monte said:

You should all donate $1 for the poor Canadian families in the East instead. Don't worry, you can also send food and clothing (doesnt matter if it's already worn they're too poor to complain about it).

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :dazed:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
monte said:
http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=21446

Well, I find it disgusting. Since when is Canada a country to people that need to rely on this for a living? I mean come on...

As they say in southpark, first Bryan Adams & Celine Dion... now this? :cry: :rolleyes: :thmbdown:
aha ok i get it now, and yes i agree with you as a matter of fact i hate hunting period i dont see it as a sport at all, a man with a gun shooting at a poor animal that cant deffend itself plus i see these idiots that go hunting using these deer scents http://www.arkansasduckhunter.com/deerscents.asp what a bunch of clowns they sure are brave :yuck:

what kind of a sick bastard could do this? :mad:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
wtf :undecide:

·
Registered
57 Posts
monte said:

You need to get a life mate. Don't they kill animals where you are from? :thmbdown:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ambis said:
aha ok i get it now, and yes i agree with you as a matter of fact i hate hunting period i dont see it as a sport at all, a man with a gun shooting at a poor animal that cant deffend itself plus i see these idiots that go hunting using these deer scents http://www.arkansasduckhunter.com/deerscents.asp what a bunch of clowns they sure are brave :yuck:

what kind of a sick bastard could do this? :mad:
What about your American troops killing innocent people? What a bunch
of clowns they sure are brave. :sob:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
canadianbeast05 said:
You need to get a life mate. Don't they kill animals where you are from? :thmbdown:
Well Ive been told that before by some other Canadian :howler:.

I think you're an a$$hole for reacting like this and NO theyre not SUPPOSED to kill animals where I live. Its illegal over here, contrary to your maple leaf homeland where its encouraged to make a living?! geez I donated cash to Asia but I regret it now I didnt know you guys needed it more. >300.000 baby seals .. think about it. And then Im supposed to get a life? :thmbdown: :jester:

Ambis :thmbup: my thoughts exactly.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
canadianbeast05 said:
What about your American troops killing innocent people? What a bunch
of clowns they sure are brave. :sob:
I never said i support what the US Army is doing and as a matter of fact i dont support any army that invades another country period.But i dont want to get into politics all i was saying here was that these hunters go out in some woods with a rifle killing a deer and when they come back home they act like they have done something brave and then there is ESPN showing us some hunting shows where a guy sits on his ass behind a bush waiting for hours to kill a deer, now if thats a sport then we should count playing video games as a sport. :rollani:

·
Registered
57 Posts
monte said:
Well Ive been told that before by some other Canadian :howler:.

I think you're an a$$hole for reacting like this and NO theyre not SUPPOSED to kill animals where I live. Its illegal over here, contrary to your maple leaf homeland where its encouraged to make a living?! geez I donated cash to Asia but I regret it now I didnt know you guys needed it more. >300.000 baby seals .. think about it. And then Im supposed to get a life? :thmbdown: :jester:

Ambis :thmbup: my thoughts exactly.

And your an a$$hole for worring about 300,000 baby seals. You don't like
them being killed (neither do i by the way) go ahead and stop the hunt,
legally, your free to try,

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
OK, guys, when we start calling each other names in an OT thread, I think it's time to close it.

:nerd:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.