Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
59,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been following it? :D

I haven't yet but I'll probably tune in the latter stages.

Started this weekend already I read and a fellow countryman I never heard of in Vincent van der Voort already knocked out the current title holder Andy "the Viking" Fordham :eek:

Barneys already through to the next round after a 3-0 win against Scotland's Gary Anderson.

Some more Dutchies in the tournament as well. Rick Hofstra meets 4th seeded Englishman Tony West today and tomorrow evening there'll be an all Dutch first round clash when tram driver Co Stompe meets Andre Brantjes.

·
Registered
59,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Michel said:
hey :D

yeah I know what you mean. You even hear adverts now on the radio of sport magazines promoting it as a topsport :howler:

but when it's tight and when it's down to the doubles which decide a match, it's exciting as anything.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
To survive the holidays I don't mind watching a bit of it. On one hand I hope that Barney doesn't win, but on the other hand.... I don't mind to see someone else win, although from the Dutchies no one else can win it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Today (January 3), Simon Whitlock will throw some Darts. That guy is kind of eccentric. He has really long hair and looks ridiculous. Check him out!!!

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Darts...:rolleyes:

I'm with the others on this one. ;)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
You mean the plebs, cause the bosses here in the Dutch forum like it. ;)

Coverage by RTL 5 of the other tournament has been shit really. Eventhough the inner there was again the same as always. That's why I'm pleased that Barney doesn't win them all just yet. With the wins of him and Van der Voort tonight at least a semi-final place assured though for us Dutchies.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Yeah, but this year she didn't even compete in tournament. Perhaps better, cause now she features even more in that bar that SBS made.

·
Registered
59,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't actually watched any of it do far this year :eek: (still too angry about the Manure game to watch any sport :D)
I better do before I get put in the same boat as the plebs :stuckup: :pp

Barnies playing tonight isn't he against vd Voort? might watch it

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Didnt watch the Dutchies the last couple of days, but looking at the scores it wasn't needed either, cause Barney swept his friend vd Voort away too. Brandjes became Brandhout last night against an Aussie.

Today the semi's and seeing who's still in Barney should win it all. He should only stop that celebration. When he was a hot chick it might have looked nice, but now...

·
Registered
59,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chivu said:
Today the semi's and seeing who's still in Barney should win it all. He should only stop that celebration. When he was a hot chick it might have looked nice, but now...
hardly watched either. What does he do for the celebration btw? rip his shirt open? :D

·
Registered
59,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seen it :D blubber blubber blubber :howler:

Ripping his shirt open would have been cooler though :notlist: :D

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
He had his toughest match last night and that's probably why Barney forgot to do his celebration ago. This time simply just one that came without thinking.

His doubles should be better today if he wants to win it all in a comfortable way.

·
Registered
59,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
abe_lenstra said:
Today (January 3), Simon Whitlock will throw some Darts. That guy is kind of eccentric. He has really long hair and looks ridiculous. Check him out!!!
I seen him now. :howler: He looks like that convert who said he wouldn't mind seeing Wilders pass away on Knevels programme.

"Wolfman" Adams - Barney final on soon. Come on Barney! :fero: :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts