Xtratime Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i m kinda bored and here is another OT thread...which youngster/rising star u like the most??? for me, i like AIMAR the most...i was impressed with his outstanding offensive skills in the INTER games (the second leg)...i haven't got many chances to see him play since he moved to valencia last year...i knew he was great...but in that game, he showed me he was a complete package...the only negative side is probably his size...it seems to me that he isn't that strong physically...but he is awesome...i remember that we almost got him b4 he went to valencia last year... :eek: too bad that we didn't get him.. :cry:

haven't seen kaka and viana play yet...but IMO, aimar is the best young midfielder in the world... :star:

btw, i wish i could watch every valencia game just to see aimar play.. :D:D:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
You shouldn't forget about Riquelme. He is far more gifted than Aimar. Some say he is slow, but I would certainly recommend any club to look after this brilliant player in the future. I am also very fascinated by Aimar but IMO Riquelme is superior when you compare these two players.

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
1- Dalmat, to me his is the best midfielder in the world, he doesnt have to envy anyone, its the most versatil can play any mid position even as a secondary striker, we got a real jewel in him.

(of course, since he got injured most people dont fully appreciate him)

2- D'allesandro, Maradona said he is better, than Rivaldo, Zidane, Figo, I dont know if he is now but he will be, he hasnt play so wel because River dont use him as playmaker, thanks to Ortega.

3- Kaka, if this guy is half good as advertise, we are going to hear and see him for a long time.

4- Rafael van der veert another great talent produce by ajax, has already scored a lot as a mid, to bad he got injured but he is a special one.

5- Kleberson I've seen him for a brief time, but the man was a passing machine, dishing the ball to everyone, nice crosses and what I was told he usually plays a sort of defensive role so even better.

6- Chive we all know him, but I couldnt rate him higher since he is a defender :D

7- Adriano, and Cisse both awsome strikers, cisse is more polished but imo adriano has more potential.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Dalmat is beyond a rising star guys

Seriously.

Dalmat is better than almost all players in teh world. All heneeds is more focus and direction and we will see. But even if his game never improves he is still one of teh greatest players in the world.

he can stay at this level for his entire career and still retires as one of the greatest all time players.

And Aimar will never be the skill demon that Deigo was. But he might be just as effective. He's a great player i must say, but Riquelme is more suited to European football that's for sure

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
did u see what goal aimar score in last valencia's game?damn...2 goalkeeper that can't stop..yes,he's good n dangerous

·
Registered
655 Posts
I will pick Dyer:) yes, he is already very famous but IMO he should be more FAMOUS:D he plays fantastic futbal, hope he can play in the WC :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes...dyer is very good...he is SO versatile...he is like dalmat who can play anywhere on the midfield...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Robin van Persie!

And anybody knows were he plays?

A little guess?

Yes, watch him play thursday against Inter. I only hope he is in a good shape, because he's Feyenoord's most talented player and they are only fighting with him now. :D

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
hehe

You will sure see who Van Persie is, at least I hope you will. Quite the technical fella, and also thinks he is quite the star now. Just shows his confidence I guess. :)

But Aimar..well, I have got a River jersey from him, so yeah, I love the guy! :star:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Honestly guys i must say that Dyer is indeed an outrageous player man

Superb player i must say

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Depends on the position I guess.

As for enjoing to see them play- I'd go with Riquelme and Rafael Van der Vaart. Honorable mention goes to Joe Cole, who is unpolished still, but could one day be pure TNT. What was it Eriksson said: "An unpolished diamond can still shine" ;).

Yeah- Juve's problems in attacking midfield may be a reason for me going for such midfield prospects only :D .

Ciao.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts