Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long title, just for some fun, nothing about popurality.

which arsenal poster would you like to sit next to on the bus??

currently jacke and jern is out. jacke cose i dont wanan argue about pennant ;) and jern i dont want him getting pie crumbs on my pants and shirt as he tries to be a SAMMY A.

i'd probably go for zhuge, some nice mellow and deep talk about arsenal on the bus :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I think Jern

he has a funny soul and a gooner heart

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Gooner4life said:
I think Jern

he has a funny soul and a gooner heart
cheers 4life :cool:

i am about to make a speech now,don't get all emotional and all weepy :D

I don't think there is one poster on our forum that i wouldn't want to sit next to,everyone in their own way is very funny or very interesting,when i look at the morons on other forums i am proud to be a Gooner :cool:

I reckon our Gooner community is the most chilled out and solid on Xtratime,of course that might have something to do with the fact that we have a great team who play stunning football,with possibly the greatest coach on earth. :D

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I think the post shoud be, who would you like to sit next to... From anywhere?

The answer would be:

Jackothedon

But I can't be everywhere at once, sorry :(. Plus most gooners are so poor, they cant afford the bus :cool: :cool: :cool:

*I love taking digs ;)*

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Thanks Swift... :)

It'd be pleasure for me to sit next to you too, my fellow Chinese Gooner. :smileani:

I think we have good and nice Arsenal community here. Like Jern said, I'd be delighted to sit with every Gunners fans here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts