Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious to see what you guys think about our clubs future for the year ahead?

Will we simply fail as we always have for the last few years? or will we take some serious, necessary steps to breaking free of the shackles which have dogged us for years?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I'd say if we stick with Mancio, we're bound to win at least 1 major trophy (Scudetto, CL) and a couple of minor ones possibly (Coppa Italia, UEFA Cup)

So its not that we will be dominating in the next 5 years, but hopefully we will have a bright one.

P.S. I'm always optimistic about things. :tongue:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Honestly with mancini I think you can and will get well on the right track,At the moment things are going a little ho hum but who says this season is a right off?Absolutely not.The January market opens the door for Inter to grab a couple of needed players to fill the gaps and start by improving on those grey areas.
If Inter stay with mancini they will have some exciting times.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Great post Schumy, Thumbs up

I believe that Schumy is right and that if we stay consistent and bring in our weakness in the transfer times, then we will compete for major trophies, even this year, and we will be the new Milan of the 00's.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Great post Schumy, Thumbs up

I believe that Schumy is right and that if we stay consistent and bring in our weakness in the transfer times, then we will compete for major trophies, even this year, and we will be the new Milan of the 00's.
Let the good times roll on

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think Mancini is the right man for the job and if we place our confidence in him and stick with him, who knows what could be achieved.
The other alternative is that we could continue firing and hiring managers, selling our youngsters and going nowhere, like the last 5 years. I prefer the first option.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
YRH, Are you really going to refrain from posting about Mancini in this thread? I dont think you can resist it :D

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
It would depend if Moratti actually stick with a coach or if he fires mancio after 1 season or if he lets mancini build his project.

If Mancini gets time to gell the team we will win atleast 1 scudetto in the next 5 years.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I wont post here about Mancini, I´m happy that 99% of Inter fans feel that Mancini is the chosen one to take us to the top, If we win the CL everyone will be all over me, if we fail to win anything and Mancini is another flop...

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Your Royal Highness said:
I wont post here about Mancini, I´m happy that 99% of Inter fans feel that Mancini is the chosen one to take us to the top, If we win the CL everyone will be all over me, if we fail to win anything and Mancini is another flop...
YRH, why the problem with Mancio?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Imagine if Mancio can get a couple more decnt defenders what can happen,In all respects compared to Milan and Juventus Inter are so behind with quality at the back.But Inter are Inter and a massive club so they will have not much of a problem getting top players.
The team aren't that far off and have shown how well they can perform.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Yep your right Schumy, maybe we can take advantage of Parma's situation and get Bonera on the cheap and bring in Kompany too.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bonera, Kompany and Chivu are all young and could put in many years of service for the Club, I would really like Kompany and Chivu with us next year, and Bonera coming along this winter break, and that would allow us for a full defensive re-shuffle for next year and at the same time allowing us to sure up our defence as soon as Januray.

Ive got two questions,

1.Is Bonera inelligible for Europe?, if so, then which big-name defenders arent?
2.Whats the name of the guy who apparently is some great LB from Messina or something?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Christian said:
Bonera, Kompany and Chivu are all young and could put in many years of service for the Club, I would really like Kompany and Chivu with us next year, and Bonera coming along this winter break, and that would allow us for a full defensive re-shuffle for next year and at the same time allowing us to sure up our defence as soon as Januray.

Ive got two questions,

1.Is Bonera inelligible for Europe?, if so, then which big-name defenders arent?
2.Whats the name of the guy who apparently is some great LB from Messina or something?
1. I actually believe he is inelligible.
Ayala, Coloccini, Pablo (Atletico) and Muller are available

2. Alessandro Parisi

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Well, it is a strange question because a lot can happen in five years.

Are Inter going to continue to mix and chop players and coaches?

Inter need stability and they desperately need to form that winning mentality.

With the squad that Mancini is constructing at the moment and with the defense certain to be strengthened in the summer, I can definitely see at least one league title in the next five years.

There will be success at one point in the next five years, there is no doubt about that in my mind.

Inter are due soon, surely?

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Interista said:
1. I actually believe he is inelligible.
Ayala, Coloccini, Pablo (Atletico) and Muller are available

2. Alessandro Parisi
Since when is Coloccini available? Wanna trade for Adriano? ;)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Assuming that there are no further plans of Inter having a new stadium, I'm pretty certain they'll still be playing at the San Siro 5 years later. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts