Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Razor said:
A belated Happy New Year to you all!

What did I miss?!

Forca Benfica!
\

Yo! Yo! Yo! Da Man Is Back!

I'm sure ya missed nuttin, being closer to the action and stuff!;)

How was it? Did ya personally get to attend Toni's "so long, good-bye" party! Didja have a drink on me?

BTW, How did lil' Razorette do on the airplane ride?

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Nice to see you back, Raz! :)

HNY to you too! Man! You've missed a bunch of back stabbing, as s biting, finger pointing, yo mama posts! In other words......

Nothing new! :tongue:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OSF! Dynamite avatar :) !

Portugal was fantastic (per usual). Pretty low-key for the most part, with about 50% of it being huddled around the fire in the in-laws' kitchen. A lot of down time, a lot of futebol on the tube, and a lot of recharing of the batteries. A few overnights to various far-flung relatives in Gouveia, Viseu, Setubal, Albufeira here and there mixed in, and it was a great trip. Aside from one unlucky sheep on the way down to Algarve (hit the poor bastard in the dead of night doing about 140 KM - BAM! Lambchops.), the trip went off without a hitch.

Razorette was a peach the entire trip, particularly on the plane. Various fellow passengers took turns holding her/playing with her during the flight(s), so it was a breeze. Portugal definitely suits her, as she got her first top tooth, learned to say "papa" (am I food or her father?!), and stood up by herself for the first time withouth hanging onto anything. On top of all that, she made her international television debut with some close-up face time during a segment of "Regoes" (sp?) on RTP1/RTPi when they were in the village to record the town's annual Epiphany bonfire/parade.

To cap it all off, I get back to Boston to discover that the Pats not only won the AFC East, but that they had beat the Raiders for the 2nd spot and earned a bye week; meaning that I missed just one Pats game (the season finale versus Carolina). Saturday night's festivities versus Oakland was just icing on the cake. BTW Pila - contratulations on the Eagles' win over da Bears.

Missed you guys though (seriously!)!

So let's get to it...Jankauskaus is the bomb! Cabral trained today and will play versus V. Setubal! Simao's suspended, but Zahovic should be good for 90 minutes next weekend! All Good! The Big Red Machine is back!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Welcome back, Razor! :)

Sounds like you have a good time. We missed you too. :)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Excellent! Good ta have ya back.

Re: American Football-

The Pats and the Iggs will be challenged to the max this weekend. Its time to find out what we're made of. Good luck.

Re: Benfica -

Jesualdo has turned the red MACK truck stuck in first gear into a red Ferrari cruising at top speed. Symbolic of you hitting the poor sheep at 140kph, Benfica have run Porto over, except we ain't stopping to assess the damage. :D

Forca Razor!

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
The wheels on the Bus go round and round...................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts