Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
So it is a low-key affair.:(

Does that mean that you will spend more time on XT?

paw;)

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Haven't I been spending enough time on it? :D Well, whenever I'm logged on, I'm surfing around XT, besides doing other stuff. Why?

And as for it being low-key, I wanted it that way. Am uncomfortable with crowds & unwanted attention (come on, would they pay me so much attention if I weren't leaving?)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
So that you can perform more tasks in the CM forum.:D

paw;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
How can you ask someone who has a steady job to concentrate his time on XT CM matters?:confused: :D

paw;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Which job? XT or real-life?

paw;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Alright. With a steady pay increment and handsome bonus during bad times, I would say "T'is is good.":)

I suppose Liverbird is a Chinese, from the way he talks about the Chinese shows. Fancy that he knows so well the culture here that I thought he is an Englishman.

So any plans for the weekend?

paw;)

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
No plans for weekend. Going for facial. LOL.

Not sure about Liverbird, have you asked him? Not sure whether he's working or studying.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
He spends quite a lot of time online these days. Perhaps studying would be my guess.:)

Facial? lol? Why?:D

paw;)

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
:D Nothing. Skin's not too good. Thought I'd go freshen it up a bit. Besides, it offers eye treatment, so I might as well get rid of my eyerings. This isn't only one facial, though. It's a series of 15. So I blew quite a big amount. :sigh: :cry:

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Not bad... Considering that you are not working soon and still spending so much money.:)

That's why the government likes you.:D

paw;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
You are strange... You closed the thread but did not edit out the website's name.

Sport Site

Never do homework, right? :D Must be dunno how to edit a thread.

paw;)

·
International
1,878 Posts
paw:

Why are you talking behind my back? Heh? I shall just keep my identity a secret. :D

Jun Lei:

It's your last day in hell today? :) Good for you. I guess when you don't particularly like a place very much, you don't wanna meet too many superficial people for lunch.

Why do you hate Raymond Lam? He is the next big thing in TVB since he looks very much like Louis. You may say that he is a cheap imitation of Louis, but he is actually quite good in the acting department.

Esther has been in the industry for a very long time already, and that is why she is very established in terms of her acting career. Ada has been around already for a good many years too. Used to have a crush on her during my younger days.

Romance of the Book and Sword? Man. I have NEVER sat down to watch one episode. Swordfighting dramas that are produced these days are very crap. The costumes look more alien than ancient. The storyline has been bastardised so much that it is a complete novel (albeit inferior version) on its own. Even though I am a Jin Yong fan, I do not think that the show interests me enough to sit down properly to watch it.

The Unbeatables III? Nah. I heard that everything is so contrived, including the storyline and the special effects (heavily borrowed from the Matrix). I rather vegetate in front of the computer than subject myself to constant cringes.

Sunny in the Kindred Spirit? I did not see him in there! Was he on? It is a nice family drama that you can sit down to when you have nothing to do or are in low-spirits. It perks you up a bit sometimes. :D

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Who is talking about you? :mute: You are the nicest bloke on XT, plus the biggest bully around, so I had better not mess with you.:D

Now that you are continuing to chat about HK shows, leave me out since I have no idea what the frigging stuff you are talking about.:D

paw;)

·
International
1,878 Posts
paw:

Oh come on. Don't play dead ok? All this guessing about whether I am studying or working, Chinese or Indian or Eurasian or Malay. Tsk. Aren't you talking about me?

And please, you know that I am a NICE PERSON at heart. I am very tame actually and only becomes a bully when provoked.

This is a forum lor... we can chat about anything we like, even facials.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Playing dead? Who's doing that? I am not.:D

Well, it is just a guess. Surely you do not expect me not to imagine who I am chatting to on the XT right? I think Jun-Lei is a pretty young lady who likes Oreo cakes. And I was right. I think you are... Well, I am keeping comments to myself.:)

Actually come to think about it, were you ever bullied in the Liverpool forum?:D :D I thought you were the one doing more of the bullying than anyone else.

Facials? I am not interested.

paw;)

21 - 40 of 80 Posts