Any ideas? :D

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Stalking:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Obsolutely! Have you tried the HBITBOHRDAWF method?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
They'll try to fool you with a restraining order but their just playing hard to get!!:D

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pila said:
Obsolutely! Have you tried the HBITBOHRDAWF method?

Do tell!!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Approach the skirt of your choice and say, "Hey, Baby! I'm thiry-something, bald, overweight, heart-attack prone, recently divorced and available! Wanna feck?

·
Registered
137 Posts
move to Montreal. The frecnh women offer little to no resistance. Open for business 24/7.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, but does it help if I have a full head of hair, a good heart, am physically fit and just plain f*cking horny? :D

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lomes said:
move to Montreal. The frecnh women offer little to no resistance. Open for business 24/7.

Intersting, but can you air mail some of those ladies cuz I don't know when I'll be in the greater Montreal area. :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
bah! Your in Florida! Overhere we call Florida "New Quebec" seeing on how Quebeckers flock down there in droves!

I kid you not when I say open for business 24/7.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Dae said:
OK, but does it help if I have a full head of hair, a good heart, am physically fit and just plain f*cking horny? :D
No. That f*cks up that whole HBITBOHRDAWF method. Hey, man - I tried to help, but if I knew a method for full headed, fit, horny dumbasses, I'd be using it myself and guarding it like the plague in the process.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kiyan said:
Dae, aren't u married:D

Uh, yeah, technically. ;)

Pila, I get yer point but are you saying i gotta get fat and fugly to get chicks? If so, what kind of chicks am I getting? :D

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Dae said:
Pila, I get yer point but are you saying i gotta get fat and fugly to get chicks? If so, what kind of chicks am I getting? :D
Uh, buck-toothed Shamu? :D

Huh, considering your current situation, when I first saw the title I thought this thread was gonna be about you giving the rest of us tips. :)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
That's what I thought also. Bastard sucked me in too.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I just a fountain of ideas. :rollani: ;)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
lol. Have you tried the naked arrival?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Uh, you're confusing tactics for picking up chicks with tactics for getting arrested on indecency charges. No thanks. ;)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sigh, but sadly the prostitute market is limited to crack whores. No thanks. Or are you implying I'd have to pay for it just to get it? ;)

Meanie! :tongue:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts