Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to congratulate all of our valuable and distinguished contributors on this humble forum's 2,000th thread! We've been through a lot together here. Sometimes it's hard to believe that I've been an Xtratime member for 4 years!
We live and die together here, man. I value this forum's ability to stay within the scope of reason and to almost moderate itself. Here we are with fans from all over the globe, from every corner of life, yet we manage to keep it cool most of the time; we don't DELETE MESSAGES; and we allow everyone their say. I want to encourage everyone that follows the board but doesn't post to join us. Speak your mind, make your peace and let it roll. We're brothers in red here that try to tolerate others. All we ask is respect in return.
And when you post good quality stuff about calcio and about our players, fans, stadium and club, we ain't gotta worry about interference. All we gotta do is have fun.
FORZA ROMA - THE VERY HEART AND SOUL OF ITALIA.
:cool:
HAPPY 2,000TH THREAD TO THE GLORIOUS FORUM. And a special thanks to regular contributors. :cool:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
This place is like a second home to me now. It is my honour to reach 2000 posts here, to put that milestone post in this forum and seemingly ironic thread:cool:

FORZA ROMA:strong:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts