Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smashnova qualified to the Vienna open final after having beaten an Austrian opponent in the semi-final in 2 sets. Now let's wish her all the best in the final - Who'll be her opponent, do you know?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Anna Smashnova defeats Iroda Tulyaganova 6-1, 6-4 to win Vienna WTA tennis tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DID IT!!!!! Anna won this competition, 5th oin her career and 3rd this year. it means she vaults into the 17th place in the ATP ranking, the highest ever of for an Israeli tennis player! :) (The closest was Mansdorf who reached 18th place at one point)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Congrats to Anna for the great achievement! Hopefully it'll stay the same in Wimbledon unlike what happened in the Roland Garros.

Tomorrow Anna starts another warm-up tournament as she will play against Tulyaganova once again, this time in the first round.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
It is offical...

Anna Shamshova is seated 15th (and not 17th) come Wimbeldon

Hopefully we'll see he do good in that tournament!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Kapa she's ugly as hell , you haven't seen her yet have you?

second of she's seated 15 for the Wimbledon ranking, but 17th in the general ATP One.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I saw her,

I still want to see her tits!

I saw her in action and her boobs move up and down! :)

:)

Going into wimberldon at 15 is something very good :)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Kappa, you have a better chance of catching one of the Williams' sisters on Playboy, and their boobs are also moving up and down when playing.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
It was a voice of Sarcasm!!!

I just felt that since she was moving a little bit ahead in the ATP than she can be a little 'en vouge'?

when is the wimbeldon?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts