Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's off season and world cup wont last forever:D

What are your plans for this summer? Holidays, work, party?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Mostly work, but I will also be away for a week, and have probably a few days off before that already.

I won't party too much, for I'm not such a big party fan in general. :D

The rest will be work which is usually ok, cause the summer is a quiet time in the company I work for.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Usually I go travellg quite a bit but this time I wil have a low key summer. After I've finished my assignments I will be going to Sweden for a week. It is and old tradition in my family and I wisit Sweden at least twice every year. After that, I hope I'll go to Southern France, but that depends on economical issues. Southern France is the best place I've ever been.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, I will work mostly during my holidays to gain some money, in the firm of my father as a secretary ( :embarass: ), then in the afternoons I will drive Seat Ibiza in the Auto School, then celebrate my 18th birthday in the middle of august, then go to the Matura trip (the trip you take after you finish High School) in the late August and the holidays will be over by then I think...

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
All of the above.:tongue:

Clean my apartment before I move. That's the work part.

That work will lead to a "holiday", I guess. ;)

Then there's a party too. ;)

:D

Busy, busy. :smileani:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D

Huh, I forgot to add that Jacob doesnt have to answer this question;) :D :tongue:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations jakob:)

anyway, I'll be going to see my home country for the first time in 4 years.:):proud:

appart from that is work, work, work:depress: :fero:

·
Agent 1.3
568 Posts
this summer?

work, work, more work:rolleyes:

luckily work does entail a couple of nice little trips away, which should break the routine a little.

also one week down on the south coast of England, just to chill out with the family:)

Have a nice summer everyone:star:

H

·
0 Posts
Can't go anywhere this or next year preparing for the final exams to graduate from secondary school.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I still haven't decided anything. The only certainty is that I'll be working in July, I might go to the belgian coast in the weekends throughout that month though.

Then in August & September there are quite a few options, I'm probably going to Rome for a couple of days, to the South of France (Menton), I might go and visit my uncle in the usa (nc), I'm probably going to visit a friend who's working in Mallorca too... It all depends on my financial status & if I have to retake some exams or not in august..... :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts