Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is an OT guys...what will you all be doing over the summer?

In addition to watching the World Cup, I will be visiting some colleges in mid to late July. In August, I am having my wisdom teeth pulled out:crybaby:, but I will be visting cities such as Chicago, Boston, St. Louis, and Atlanta:)

How about you all?:)

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
I just moved out from my place, I didn't even have time to sell my stuff at home. My car was broken. And it's just the beginning. :mad: :groan:

Anyway, after I get my degree, I will most probably go to New York, then Ankara:cool:

And, I'll see from there:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did you get your degree in btw? Sth like geophysics right?:)

Of all the cities I am going to visit, I am not going to see NYC:dazed:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
What did you get your degree in btw? Sth like geophysics right?
Right:(

Of all the cities I am going to visit, I am not going to see NYC
Why don't you try Houston;)

Now looking at the cities you're visiting, you're just trying to get as further away from home as possible:D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I am moving into a new house in July. I will be finding a job soon, because i finished school at april and since then i couldn't find a job, but since the summer is offically coming i hope on getting a job. One that pays good as well. :) I never had a job where i got less than have bargained for :)

And maybe i will go travelin....Maybe even to Europe....and than to Israel....but I also wanna go to Turkey :) See a Fenerbahce game in late august, possibly a CL game? :)

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
See a Fenerbahce game in late august, possibly a CL game?
Sounds good to me:cool:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
How much am i looking if i want to go from downtown Istanbul to the stadium, get a ticket and some merchandise?

And can you convert the whole thing to US money? :)

Does fenerbahce sell the Famous Turkish hat that says FENER ON IT? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts