Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone knew how many Sport_Benfica teams are in the US. I know there is one here in D.C and there is one in NJ. Just curious, I know they use to play against each other, at least DC and NJ did.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
There is one here in Boston area. It's on Elm st. in Cambridge, the casa de Benfica!

But

More importantly there is the Nucleo Sportinguista area de Boston in Somerville and a great watering hole it is! Ask Penguin, AXP, Red, Pila, and Eng66 they've visited back in Dec. for the SLB?SCP game that ended 2-2, we had a blast!

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
ALCATRAZ said:
There is one here in Boston area. It's on Elm st. in Cambridge, the casa de Benfica!

But

More importantly there is the Nucleo Sportinguista area de Boston in Somerville and a great watering hole it is! Ask Penguin, AXP, Red, Pila, and Eng66 they've visited back in Dec. for the SLB?SCP game that ended 2-2, we had a blast!
The Nucleo was a good time, but what's the deal with the video camera/door bell at the door?

P.S. Got to love the $4.00 bifana/beer special.:)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
AXP103 said:

The Nucleo was a good time, but what's the deal with the video camera/door bell at the door?

P.S. Got to love the $4.00 bifana/beer special.:)
That's to keep the snakes in the grass out! Usually Portuguese clubs has a black list of guys who are kicked out for fighting or selling drugs in the club so it's for that and we used to get some shady dudes in there who'd come in and bother everyone to buy watches and lighter! I believe at the other location the Nucleo got a robbed twice so if they look shady they ain't coming in!

Half the time they just ring them in anyways without looking especially on the weekends when it's packed!

·
Registered
549 Posts
yeah there are casa stores in Newark, NJ. i use to live there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts