Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oi Galera,
I'm planning my next trip to your beautiful country this coming June/July. :happy:

I"d be coming for a month for the world cup and would like to know which city would be the best to experience the best, craziest and greatest parties/festas during that time. I know there will be the Festas Juninhas, now, question, is that a wild and fun time with great parties, hopefully some nice concerts with some trios electricos? :hopefull:

What would be the dates for the Fortaleza mini-off season carnaval which I know is at the end of July each year. Does anyone konw the dates and names of groups which will perform there this year? I'd be grateful for any info on that.

Valeu. :shades:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Festas?
If you want festas, such as Festa Juninha or so, go to Nordeste
Salvador, Vitoria, Belem,Pernambuco

There, they party all year long...believe me...got relatives there that might be in debt for life, but still party and live all they can...

That's all I know, the other questions I dunno, i'm outta the country too...

But, Nordeste is my favorite place to go...

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Some cities in the countryside of Bahia have great parties of "São João", like Amargosa, Cruz das Almas . Campina Grande in Paraiba , Fortaleza in Ceara and Recife in Pernambuco are also great choices.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts