Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Vojvoda
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a few mins to create a short political discussion board to help prevent the shit going on here.

www.createforum.com/xtpolitics

I know its a cheap looking forum, but u guys can talk freely there.

poz

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Dunno if anyone has noticed but I have been demoted from my FM position because of 'several defiances'. Not sure what these are since I've not posted properly in a couple of year but it was topped off by me re-opening the Serbian Cafe. This was done by accident and I had thought I had closed it again.

Anyone think we need a new FM?

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
I deleted the part of your post that contained politics :rolleyes: About your demotion: I suggest discussing this with arfy if you have any objections.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
What does EXIT festival have to do with politics.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Are you kidding me? It was a travel report. There were bits mentioned about how Exit started but that was it. You can't describe Serbia and Belgrade without mentioning the bombings and the effect it had on the city.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
The editing of that post proves how complexed this forum is when it comes to Serbs. I mean honestly it is beyond belief that that post was edited. Pathetic doesn't do that action justice quite frankly.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Stygmata is a clown guys believe me. From my conversations with him, it's obvious he's not the brightest guy out there...

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
They may aswell rename the Serbian forum. Take out any mention of 'Serbia'. Seeing as how anything to do with that name constitutes political talk.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
WTF ?!? Seriously?? :googly:

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
This is getting beyond Ridiculous, you can't even post a link to a travel report :howler:

Can someone ban this clown stygmata from the Serbian forum :thumbsup:

Oops, I said Serbian :eek:

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
Dunno if anyone has noticed but I have been demoted from my FM position because of 'several defiances'. Not sure what these are since I've not posted properly in a couple of year but it was topped off by me re-opening the Serbian Cafe. This was done by accident and I had thought I had closed it again.

Anyone think we need a new FM?
Yeah, pick Boris for FM.

Anyhow, it's probably because you haven't been on in a while and the fact that you roomate with Slobo and he's banned.

·
Registered
40,683 Posts
Shame to read Dule as you were the most levelheaded forum manager this forum will probably ever see. Their reason is quite weak, you'd expect more from self proclaimed leaders, it's obvious it has to do with Slobo and that's just sad.

FREE SLOBO!

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Shame to read Dule as you were the most levelheaded forum manager this forum will probably ever see. Their reason is quite weak, you'd expect more from self proclaimed leaders, it's obvious it has to do with Slobo and that's just sad.

FREE SLOBO!
Slobo sent a message saying he's probably not coming back here.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Hopefully he didn't mean that, would be nice if he would come back, he contributed quite nicely to our forum.

FREE SLOBO!

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
We all know he will.
haha

He's probably reading this now. He's just banned so he can't reply.

He'll cool down after the 5 month ban.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Hey everyone,

sorry for my unexplained absence, time got the better of me and I did not have the time to say I am on holiday for about 2 months. It seems that a lot of crap has happened in the meantime, which is unfortunate to see..

I think SerbianPatriot did a great thing, if there is something political to be discussed, let´s move it elsewhere. We all know the rules, the only thing we will get out of it is demotions, bans etc. And I know it doesn`t sound fair, but this rule applies to everyone on XT and if you see someone not following it, feel free to report it. But to have a real case, we ourselves have to be clean, which, let`s face it, is probably not always the case. :D

I also know this place perhaps seems quite unfair and shitty, but I personally do believe that we have a great community here and, excluding the political eruptions every now and then, that this is a great forum and we should not take it for granted.

There are plenty things to talk about - the return of Serbian basketball, our waterpolo and volleyball maestros, the future embarassments from FK Petarda in Europe and of course Zvezda`s future success in the UEFA cup with probably our best team in the last 20 years. :howler:

Just can`t wait to see Subasic and those other 15 guys we signed this summer in action...:proud:

Take care, dudes!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.