Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22843 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
:dielaugh:

My first try he fell after 20
Second 65 and I'll update if I go longer than 74, I'm free all weekend, but I guess you have to try this when you are drunk yourself

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
67 metres.
Monte, you have a lot of free-time, don't you? ;)

:D

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:angel: After a busy year I'm allowed to do absolutely nothing significant this week right? :D

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
77!

"she works hard for the money" but since I guess you´re studying it's "jobba hårt min vän, cashen kommer sen" (Latin Kings saying "work hard myfriend, the cash will come later")

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
:D, I found this site on crazy north a week or so ago and it seems I'm pretty crap at it. Record is somewhat over 20 metres. :eek: Which means I'm better in real life.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
I got 58. It is a little weird though.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I got 64. Great game, BTW, very real life. :D

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
monte said:
Swedes calling themselves Latin kings? Nice though
Exactly, it's nice, these guys represent Sweden also and I'm very happy that they are so popular, takes away alot of prejudice. :thmbup:

And Drulo, I'm proud of you not fallling after 20 metres
:pp

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't like this game......... its too frustrating... i find myself shaking in anger :( :scream: :moan:

EDIT: 78 is my highest

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
I do my best Komik. :D

Anyway since this topic is OT, I'd like to ask all of you what kind of weather you're enjoying in your respective countries? Cause here in Holland I havent even seen the S of summer yet and we're already halfway through July. :sigh:

Also, most of the grobars seem to have left on holiday, how bout you guys, any plans?

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Well last week I was in Barcelona where the weather was amazing. Since I've been back it's been so - so. Rain and Sun, typical british weather. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Drule, here in Canada, the weather is horrible as well, I've only went swimming in my pool about 2-3 times and it's been raining almost every nite/morning.
Very disappointing summer...:(

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I think Beglrade last week was one of the hottest places in Europe.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Here in Toronto the weather has been pissing me off as well. The only summer weather we have had took place early this week and I was out of town in Chicago. Other than that, it has been nothing but rain and wind almost every weekend. I can't remember a summer with worse weather.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Weather hasnt changed much over here except for last Saturday so I found another interesting game.
It should have been Miha taking the freekicks but nevertheless it's a challenge. I got to round 5 so far with 37132 points. 1 tip use the space key to adjust the curve cause you'll need it. :)

http://www.miniclip.com/beatthewall.htm

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I totally suck at this :| Im not used to these games ! It could be beckham though :D

anyway the weather has improved lots so tata ... Im gonna get myself a tan ;) :cool:

1 - 20 of 22843 Posts