Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time in 4 years I'll see my home country. I'm leaving tomorrow evening & will be back in two weeks. :)

Take care & keep this forum alive while I'm off ;)

Ciao:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
aca, have a wonderful and safe trip... ;)

have fun... :D

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Have fun!

·
Agent 1.3
568 Posts
Have a wonderful time, Aca :star::cool:

we'll miss you - hurry back!:)

·
International
6,519 Posts
aca said:
For the first time in 4 years I'll see my home country.
Man, I am happy for you. Take care and enjoy the mighty ol' YUG ;)

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,322 Posts
Back... :dazed: what kind of holiday report is that? :tongue: For two weeks now we've been waiting for juicy details ;) Come on, give us something good :D :eek:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
welcome back!

we want a report and pictures too!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
welcome back, aca.. ;) how was your trip??

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
aca said:
Wow! :eek:

I see you did exactly the same things i did on my two week vacation ;)

Welcome back man :)

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Boyo said:
For two weeks now we've been waiting for juicy details ;) Come on, give us something good :D :eek:
:D:tongue:

Well, being away from the country for 4 years and then going there for two weeks only has one small disatvantage. It is called "relatives";) :D

Somehow, i managed to spend most of my time at various meals, dinners, BBQs, parties and so on organised in my honour. Now the food was "good" (and more than that;) PPL familiar with Serbian cuisine know what I'm talking about ;):D ) . But the events were anything but "juicy":tongue: (unless the little chit-chats with my aunts, uncles and so on are considered juicy:D )

Otherwise, the atmosphere in the country is way better than 4 years ago. The PPL are in the better mood & they seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. They have been through a lot & now they are longing to become a normal, boring country. In that respect, it was a "refreshing" experience, again, compared to the on 4 years ago:)

Humbrid, no still pictures this holiday. I was so into bringing my video camera with me, that i completly forgot a good old camera, so basically no photos:(;)

·
Agent 1.3
568 Posts
:) Nice to see you back Aca :) I'm glad you had a good time. :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts