Xtratime Community banner

OT: Roland Garros

467 views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  Hrevivo 
#1 ·
The Roland Garros has started. Today Amir Hadad will start action (if it will stop raining) against Christophe Rochus. Let's wish him luck.

Tomorrow Harel Levy and Ana Smashnova will also be in action.

#9 ·
Yep, Levi lost again, but Amir Hadad shocked everyone else and probably himself as well when defeateding Belgium's Christophe Rochus, 6-1, 6-2, 6-7 (4-7), 6-2! :happy: Forza Hadad, onto the next round! :)

#10 ·
I don't think Levy ever completely recovered from his last injury...

Congrats to Hadad for a great match, he will face Finn Jarko Nieminen tomorrow.

Anna's match was postponed to tomorrow (but it will be the first match of the day in that court). Anna will play Francesca Schiavone of Italy.

#13 ·
Anna is not bad looking :)

when is she going to pose nude for playboy? anyone know? the price? :)

Yoav: did you happen to have the playboy where there was a centerfold who was jewish and was so proud of being jewish and she wants to be more observant and she went to jerusalem and sort on?

#16 ·
Not a good day for the Israelis today...

Smashnova lost to Schiavone in 2 sets, and Hadad lost to Nieminen in 4 sets... Both are out however Hadad is expected to advance into the top 200.

I believe we do have a player in the doubles tournament.

#21 ·
Sela (not Selah Kappa), and Baghdatis have advanced to the quarter finals after a win over a pair of Brazilians in 3 sets. Sela right now is playing 2nd ranked Richard Gasquet of France in the singles quarter finals (Sela is leading the first set 5:2).

Kappa, Sela's partner has a Greek name, so I'll say he's Greek Cypriot.

#23 ·
You seem to have reading problems. First of all it's Sela, not Selah (his name ends with ayin, not hey), second of all they advanced to the quarter finals, now how many games is that from the final? Correct, 3.

Third of all, Sela lost both the singles and the doubles games today :( and again has been eliminated in the quarter finals (as he was in Australia). Even though he should advance close to the youth top 10 in the world (he was 15th before the tournament).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.