Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as ye cruise in yer wheels?

For me, I just can't help it but pump the volume any time I hear House of Pain's "Jump".

I ain't much of a fan of rap, but this particular tune still kicks major ass!

Another is The Door's "LA Woman"! Not only do I pump up the volume, but for some reason it makes me wanna stretch the speeding limits.

M

·
0 Posts
Erm not sure if its my fave but Weird Al Yankovic'c "Everything you know is wrong" Is in my head a lot at the moment.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
"For Those About To Rock" by AC/DC. It narrowly beats out:

"Rock and Roll" by Led Zeppelin
"Remedy" by The Black Crows
"Baby I Got Your Money" by the Ol' Dirty Bastard
and "Chop Suey" by System of a Down

This list is subject to change on a by the second basis.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
As a bit of an AC/DC fan !! I have a few AccaDacca favourites !!

Fire your Guns is a pearler that is a loud only song !! Dirty Deeds , Ride On , TNT , Highway to Hell & beating around the bush all great #'s ( & I have left heaps out !! )

Others that deserve the full crank of the volume button is Mettallica's " One " & " Waste my Hate "

& also , I dunno is you's gfuys in the uSA have heard of the Screaming Jets but they have a song called "Better" a timeless classic :D

But "Fire Your Guns" by ACDC is definately my favourite

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
"I of the Tiger" was by Survivor, am I right? I'm not sure...

Ones that will make your women do anything for you
ROFLMAO :dielaugh:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fee-Go said:
I'm partial to Britney's 'Oops I did it again'. Britney's just so talented and like awesome cool.:cool:
I prefer the Spice Girls' "Do you wanna be my lover?" meself.:cool:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I'm partial to Queen's "I want to Break Free". I blasted it this morning from driving Christine to work.

M

·
0 Posts
Personnaly i wish Britney would die for that song!!! Queen are excellent though.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Hmmm....very revealing answers, disturbinglys so in some cases Fee-go! Don't think I'll ever read any of your posts in quite the same way again.

Anything by,

The Ramones
The the
The Cult, Electric
The Clash
Ice-T O.G.

just a few...of course the list changes completely if I'm on long drive, late at night.... pensive, then I'd play something like,

Lou Reed
Leonard Cohen

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I still get a kick when NIN's "Head Like A Hole" comes on. That and Ministry's "Thieves". Damn I'm old.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts