Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I sent mine in, freddie. I asked when I'd get a good look at my wife's sister's incredible rack.

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
..... wait a sec.... "good look"?! So, you've been staking out the bathroom on family trips to the beach and you got a partial look, or what?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Freddie said:
Let me know what happens... if your hair doesn't bust out on fire I'll send my request in.
Hehehe:D

I'm still waiting fer the respo...

Oh, sh*t! Put it out, man! USE THE COFFEE CUP!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Freddie said:
..... wait a sec.... "good look"?! So, you've been staking out the bathroom on family trips to the beach and you got a partial look, or what?
Well, not really. Though I've seen them on bikini's and can tell ye where the nippies are. Incredible!:cool:

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I been damn busy lately, haven't been able to post much... gotta roll now... out till Monday... have fun, GO USA. (Ask God who's gonna win that one).

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Enjoy. I'll let ye know what he said on Monday.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Pila said:

Well, not really. Though I've seen them on bikini's and can tell ye where the nippies are. Incredible!:cool:

It's obvious your wife has never bothered to check up on your XT posting activities or you'd also be playing attorney, like myself. ;) :D

For the record, my sister in law also had a nice rack which I also saw via bikinis during beach trips.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Sh*t! You think I'd be putting that on forums if she read them?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
:howler: :D

Ah, but my sister in law will only be such for so much longer, so I suppose it's OK if I fantasize and ruminate over her knockers. At least there is one perk. ;) :D

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Pila said:
I sent mine in, freddie. I asked when I'd get a good look at my wife's sister's incredible rack.
Man !! I dont know your sister in law , but I wouldnt mind a peek at the rack you rate so highly :)
I hope you dont mind :)

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Dae said:

For the record, my sister in law also had a nice rack which I also saw via bikinis during beach trips.
She had ??? Did she get fat or something ???
Or does she still have cause I wouldnt mind a peek either :)

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Freddie said:
:D Is that your method Freddie!!!!

Try this method Pila , one day if she is having a shower at your house , just burst in ( & I mean burst in , like she has no time to grab a towel before you can blink :) ) like you didnt know she was in there :D
Just remember to act all surprised then embaressed ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts