Xtratime Community banner

301 - 320 of 344 Posts

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
monte said:
Besides it was Yugo television in the 80's :D
You're obviously still not as fresh as you could be coz he didn't see it in the 80's, it's just an 80's video clip. I'm certain he saw it recently, I doubt he was even around in the 80's

·
Banned
36,097 Posts
Fleka said:
Hey Ero believe it or not I'll be passing through Mostar next year whilst on my holidays. I heard your bridge is a must see. Do people still jump off it ? Recreationally I mean. ;)

just ask a friendly passer by to throw you off it, the'd all be all too happy to oblige :) :tongue:

·
Banned
36,097 Posts
aca, you know marakana and JNA are both much much bigger ;)

·
Banned
36,097 Posts

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Bosanac said:
You're obviously still not as fresh as you could be coz he didn't see it in the 80's, it's just an 80's video clip. I'm certain he saw it recently, I doubt he was even around in the 80's
Yeah, obviously. Not. Cause I meant what I said. I did not imply he watched it in the 80's but you cant be certain that he didn't. And FYI Fleka has been around since the 70's. Maybe he saw it on Australian TV! :jester: Or an even better scenario, on a Japanese TV from a Yugoslav VHS video :sweeteye:

about the stadium: on the avatar it looked more as half a circle to me.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Bosanac said:
do you learn everything in life from Serbian TV?

read a book or something... it wouldn't hurt
Sort of. Just couldn't work out why Ljubisa Samardzic killed so many Chetniks in his war films. I thought he was a good guy. :D

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Is Ero's avatar supposed to be one of those 3D images where a stadiium pops out? All I see is a Chocolate wrapper. ;) :pp

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
mali said:
double dumbass, we are talking about the definition of a word.
I was only giving you a single scoop of dumbass but if you consider yourself a double scoop then that works for me.

If we were talking definitions then the title of thread would have been changed. As always you continue to hijack, divert, and slant any thread taking it off course.

Par for the course, as usual.

·
Registered
55,778 Posts
Flo said:
I was only giving you a single scoop of dumbass but if you consider yourself a double scoop then that works for me.

If we were talking definitions then the title of thread would have been changed. As always you continue to hijack, divert, and slant any thread taking it off course.

Par for the course, as usual.
read my post carrefully triple dumbass, because i will not waste my time with you, i was answering to pila's post about the definition of "fascist hippie".

stupid you.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
mali said:
read my post carrefully triple dumbass, because i will not waste my time with you, i was answering to pila's post about the definition of "fascist hippie".

stupid you.
And that was his word of the day which he defined and answered on his own. All you did, like always, was throw your two cents in when it wasn't warranted. Typical of triple dumbasses to say the least.

·
Registered
55,778 Posts
Flo said:
And that was his word of the day which he defined and answered on his own. All you did, like always, was throw your two cents in when it wasn't warranted. Typical of triple dumbasses to say the least.
stupid:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
mali said:
style :

"you are either with me or against me"?:D
I always thought that style had to do with fashion.

Shouldn't you become at least half-assed proficient in a language before you attempt to reinvent it?

301 - 320 of 344 Posts