Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know what your guys' favorite band is, and if it has any connection with milan why is it?
well I am a classic rock fan, but when I think of Milan I get in Iron Maiden mood, I guess its all their allegories to the devil and speed metal that make me enjoy it more

·
Registered
194 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
I wanted to know what your guys' favorite band is, and if it has any connection with milan why is it?
well I am a classic rock fan, but when I think of Milan I get in Iron Maiden mood, I guess its all their allegories to the devil and speed metal that make me enjoy it more

agreed!!

Eddie the mascot has the same 'root' as uncle lucifer! :D :devil:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Alot of diffrent stuff. From Jimi Hendrix to Daft Punk to Beatles to Barry White to Miles Davis.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
U2 is one of my favorites, I do listen lot others like Coldplay, MEtallica ballads, Three Doors Down, Red Hot CH Peppers...etc, also legends The Doors

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I like too much strange stuff, it's too embarrassing :D

Neutral Milk Hotel, The Beatles, Latin music, Muslim music, traditional Chinese music, Sigur Ros, Jeff Buckley, Joni Mitchell, Cat Stevens...

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Popular Milanista songwriter Enzo Jannacci, in the 60's wrote this beautiful song :cool: The song talks about the sad life of hard working Vincenzina. To make her life worse, Milan draws 0-0 and Rivera is no longer scoring :frownani:

VINCENZINA E LA FABBRICA

Vincenzina davanti alla fabbrica,
Vincenzina il foulard non si mette più.
Una faccia davanti al cancello che si apre già.
Vincenzina hai guardato la fabbrica,
come se non c'è altro che fabbrica
e hai sentito anche odor di pulito
e la fatica è dentro là...
Zero a zero anche ieri 'sto Milan qui,
sto Rivera che ormai non mi segna più,

che tristezza, il padrone non c'ha neanche 'sti problemi qua.
Vincenzina davanti alla fabbrica,
Vincenzina vuol bene alla fabbrica,
e non sa che la vita giù in fabbrica
non c'è, se c'è com'è ?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
AC/DC & Metallica stand out for me. :devil:

However there are lots of other genres and bands whose songs I like.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I think the way Bono views Pulsar changed dramatically in this thread ;)

I will take a stereotypical choice and say... RAMMSTEIN :D

·
1st Tier Poster
51,180 Posts
Neutral Milk Hotel, Godspeed You Black Emperor, John Coltrane and many more. Even though nowadays I don't listen music very often.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
bono said:
Is taht legal in a crickect loving nation? :tongue:
Yesss it is :tongue: Not many people are into rock/metal though Bono. This new generation is more into Hip-Hop while my generation was into rock per se. Saying that U2 is evergreen and liked by one and all. There's a reason why the Irish band is the world's most popular band! :star:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Haroon said:
Yesss it is :tongue: Not many people are into rock/metal though Bono. This new generation is more into Hip-Hop while my generation was into rock per se. Saying that U2 is evergreen and liked by one and all. There's a reason why the Irish band is the world's most popular band! :star:
pfew, you generation was into rock :rollani:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Prez,

I think Hip-Hop will fizz out while Rock makes a stronger statement although Rock/Metal has always had a type of cult following. Many people stereotypically term it as noise but I love AC/DC, Metallica, Maiden, Van Halen, Rage Against the Machine, Megadeth, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Alice in Chains etc. Rock/Metal gives an adrenaline rush like none other. :fero: :devil:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Haroon said:
Prez,

I think Hip-Hop will fizz out while Rock makes a stronger statement although Rock/Metal has always had a type of cult following. Many people stereotypically term it as noise but I love AC/DC, Metallica, Maiden, Van Halen, Rage Against the Machine, Megadeth, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Alice in Chains etc. Rock/Metal gives an adrenaline rush like none other. :fero: :devil:
Personally I love everything: Funk, rock, jazz you name it :cool:

P.S. Leave rock to the big boys eh ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Diavolo said:
Personally I love everything: Funk, rock, jazz you name it :cool:

P.S. Leave rock to the big boys eh ;)

I ain't arguing on that one. ;) 60's started it. I wasn't even there to witness the start of it. :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Haroon said:
I ain't arguing on that one. ;) 60's started it. I wasn't even there to witness the start of it. :D
So starting from letter A followed by C then D and C again, leave it to those who know :D :stuckup: :D

Just kidding he, in music everybody has their very personal taste :shades:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts