Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I start monday, I'll start in the inside sales department for a company called RAND Worldwide (www.rand.com if you're interested in checking it out) selling both CATIA and ProEngineer software, support, maintenance, etc...My territory is California, Oregon and Hawaii. Can't wait for the opportunity to do outside sales!

A good friend of mine has worked at this company for 3 years now and really likes it. So wish me luck!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
congrats, Fee-Go... :happy: hope u enjoy your new job... :) good luck, mate ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Congratulations! What kind of software is it that they sell?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
congratulations Fee-go....i wish you all the best....it sounds like you'll be working the late shift in your territory....this could be a good thing....when I worked at Tech Data i worked the late shift as well....but guess who worked the same hours??? a hottie...it makes for some fun breaks...:D

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pila said:
Congratulations! What kind of software is it that they sell?
CATIA V5 and ProEngineer are both geared for the engineering community. They both offer solutions in: mechanical design, advanced styling abilities, analysis, equipment and systems engineering, NC machining, translation, plant design, etc...

But I'll also be selling maintenance and tech support for these products.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sounds fanny-tastic! Good luck!:cool:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Ahhh yes - the golden goose of "software maintenance & support". You're in the right business, Fee! The only business that has a greater % pm is selling air. Congratulations on the new job. Tough break landing a territory that forces you to go to Hawaii :rollani:;).

Go get 'em!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Razor said:
Tough break landing a territory that forces you to go to Hawaii :rollani:;).

Go get 'em!
Yeah, I know. I refuse to go there. The climate, the women in flimsy tops...forget about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts