Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
this is my 100st post. I can finnaly get my own avatar (i'll start working on that tomorrow:)). First of all i would like to thank you guys for all the information/rumours and opinions i've read in the past couple of months. Second, as i mentioned in one of the other threads, i wanted to tell you guys a little about myself. If you're not interested just click the 'back'-button :)

My real name is Thijs Nijhuis (hence the nick nijhuist). I'm 22 years old and live in the eastern part of the netherlands. I've just graduated (may the 22th) from my studies businessinformationtechnology (a combination between business econimics and computer science) at the university of Twente. At the moment i'm 'between jobs' (in other words unemployed!) and looking hard to do something about it.

I got the URL to this site via ICQ from someone called 'barcaboy'. He probably send be the URL because my ICQ nickname is 'barca'. Since then i check this site almost everyday and try to post my opinion at the interesting threads.

Thanks again for the information feed and i hope to be able to read it as much in the future as i do now.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Welcome and Congratulation :party:;):) :happy:
i just finished my diploma exams too and wish that i will take the diploma like u ;)
forca barca,
barca 4 ever,
we are the best:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts