Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think some of you may know what I'm talking about by looking at the title, or you may not.

I was wondering who has heard of these documentaries and if anyone has them?? I'm looking all over for them...

Thanks.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are two documentaries made about the war in Croatia, from the aggressors own cameras.

I will not say more for the fear of Serb idiots and apologists like ben akiba and alike coming in here and preaching their theories to anyone that will listen :)

Excellent documentaries, each 180mins long made with home video cameras. A must have for all those interested in this subject.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tried for 2 weeks, nothing...just close it up if they come, anyone can PM if they know who has it.

It's a legit request, if they have a problem (as they always do) they can take it elsewhere. :)

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not gonna be quiet or submissive in my own forum :)

·
©
7,230 Posts
I am not saying to be quiet, I am just saying that if you start mentioning them in your posts then there is a good chance they will come here, that's all.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe you have a point...you don't think they would anyway? They can't stay away, complexes :)

In any case, just close this and people can PM me if they know where I gan get it.

cheers :)

·
©
7,230 Posts
Well, they might come anyway, but if they are not mentioned in posts then the chances of it are less. The same goes for their forum. If we don't see Croatians or posters here mentioned in their forum then we rarely go in there either..

I personally don't have a problem if it is sports related sensible stuff, but not with the same old arguments over and over and over..

I will close it and people can PM you if they have it. I will ask around and will see if people on my end of town have it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.