Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few members of the juventuz forum are also active here, and my questions are directed at them.

I was wondering what was up with the juventuz forum? Yes, I know about the DOS attack and that it went offline, but about 4 days ago, I was able to acces it. Even posted on it, and as far as I know it hasn't been down since then. It's just in the 4 days that it has been back up, there has been no activity what so ever. No posts, and from what I've seen, even no visitors. So is it just that noone else know that Juventuz is back online or are others unable to connect to it?

I know this probably isn't the best place to post it, but I don't know of another way to get in touch with Juventuz members.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Bardock said:
I know a few members of the juventuz forum are also active here, and my questions are directed at them.

I was wondering what was up with the juventuz forum? Yes, I know about the DOS attack and that it went offline, but about 4 days ago, I was able to acces it. Even posted on it, and as far as I know it hasn't been down since then. It's just in the 4 days that it has been back up, there has been no activity what so ever. No posts, and from what I've seen, even no visitors. So is it just that noone else know that Juventuz is back online or are others unable to connect to it?

I know this probably isn't the best place to post it, but I don't know of another way to get in touch with Juventuz members.
I just logged in and everything seems fine to me :googly:

there are 490 updated threads since i last visited:D

·
Administrator
52,420 Posts
Same here. The forum seems to be as active as usual to me. Must be something in your end. Checked it with a different link address? (Just saying, no nothing about these things.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well this is getting strange, when I go to juventuz, I can acces the forum, I can post on it, but I don't see any new messages since 13.02.2006 (exept the ones that I create). Now I just went on it with my dads pc, and on that pc I can see new posts(made after 13.02) and the posts I made don't show up there. Guess I've got some tinkering to do. :googly:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think it's because of another popular site that's on the same server or something as Juventuz and sh1t starts to happen when it's packed.

Marty is out for a week so...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Oh well. Just less of a distraction as I head into exam week at the university.

Hello all.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
:frownani: i miss juventuz :frownani:

But seriously now, the site is down because of the embarrassment what our club recent form is causing :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts