Xtratime Community banner

OT! Is it wrong to ........?

823 views 45 replies 13 participants last post by  COUTO 5 
#1 ·
-I was hoping to get you's guys opinion about something!

Now just cuz you live with your wife, fiancee, girl and I'm assuming getting laid cuz you got "IN-HOUSE P*USSY"! (pardon the expression if it offends you)! Is it wrong to still "Rub One Off" every once in a while?

I mean if you got an over active libido isn't it better to "whack your bag" then to go out and cheat? Does it make me a bad person just cuz I like to " work my Junk" every now and then?:D I'm from the Islands so I got the whole "Calor das Ihlas" going on or "Island Heat" for you's who don't know! You's never seen the shirts from the Acores that say "Azores are for lovers" they ain't kiddin'!

I'm just curious cuz I heard on Howard Stern the other day that he doesn't spank it cuz if he does then he will not want sex! Maybe it's like that when you get older or something but I could spank it once or twice a day and still make love to my lady a couple times!

If you's don't believe me ask her! She'll tell you how much of a horn dog I is:D

So fellas & ladies if you got an over active libido work your own junk if you need to! It's good for you and it builds character!

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey, Alc! Not only there ain't nuffin wrong with it, like you said, but it is extremely healthy... and builds character.;)

Now, I'm 33 and have slowed somewhat, but on a good day I can still smack it twice or thrice and still get it on all night with the wifey.

But back in the day of teenhood, I done lot of that character building. I was a champ, baby! Which explains my charming personality today, don'tcha know.:D

#4 ·
Pila said:
Hey, Alc! Not only there ain't nuffin wrong with it, like you said, but it is extremely healthy... and builds character.;)

Now, I'm 33 and have slowed somewhat, but on a good day I can still smack it twice or thrice and still get it on all night with the wifey.

But back in the day of teenhood, I done lot of that character building. I was a champ, baby! Which explains my charming personality today, don'tcha know.:D
Well Good! I'm not alone!

-Must be the Latino heat or something!!! I remember when I was a teenager and I used to think that I was the only dude who spanked it! Like I was the founder of beating off, the Creator! Then as me and my buddies got older we started talking about it!

Like my buddy would see a hot chick and say I'm putting her in my mental library! So one day I was like why u always putting chicks in your mental rolodex? and he'd say so I can beat off to her later tonight!

Or in High School we'd walk by a hot chick in one of our classes and he'd say that he banged her last night only to find out he spanked it to her and only mentally did he really bang her!:D

Eventually you find out everyone whacks the bag(women too!) and only **** don't!

#5 ·
Bwahahaha:D

Yeah, "mental library"! Love that. I called it whack off material. Nothing like a hihg school party to fill the memory banks for about a month's supply. Hehe...:D

I had no probs talking about it during high school, I was proud of my accomplishments!:stuckup:

#6 ·
Toni you keep tugging away....i personally have calluses on both my hands....;) ....sometimes you should ask the lady to give it a pull in the morning and then at night you go to work on her:D :D it's a nice release....i drain pipe before my games....works nice...at 29 i'm still going strong...especially watching channels 536, 537, 598 on the dish;)

#8 ·
You're perfectly normal Alc! We all have mental rolodexes. I'll take it a step further: there are tons of chicks in the rolodexes, but there's another sub-category in there too: "Closers". That is, you could have 15 or 20 different faces that pass through your mental image while you're working it (I don't know about you, but I can't concentrate on just one image for the full 15 or 20 minutes, so I would see a new chick/memory every minute or so (or less)); but when it came time to seal the deal, you'd break out one of the Top Ten images to finish it off. My Top Ten was a virtual revolving door over the years, but Jeanna Fine in "Where The Boys Aren't 5" with Janine and Jenna (both with "apendages") was a closer for most of the period covering 1994-1997.

As such, labeling a chick a "Closer" was about as high a compliment you could pay a girl among my buddies.

Buddy: "Was she hot?"
Razor: "She's a Closer"
Buddy: "Get the f*#k outta here!"

A couple other notes on the sweet science:

- Never toss it to a chick you hope to hook up with down the road - you'll jinx it (this is absolutely 100% true). Whacking to a memory of a chick AFTER you banged her is acceptable (nay, mandatory)

- You're helping your wife/girlfriend by working the muscle group:

A) It keeps you loyal/you won't be tempted to stray as much
B) You last longer with her

You're really doing it for her! You're such a sweet guy!

#9 ·
Razor said:

You're really doing it for her! You're such a sweet guy!
Yeah, a "closer!". That's the ticket.

Lemme ask ye guys suffin - In yer sessions, do ye prefer women you know or celebrity types (jenna, etc)?

#10 ·
I suppose a hot chick you might know is a better one cuz there is the hint of "possibility" even if there really isn't. I mean you know you're not ever gonna bang Jenna, but theoretically, you could get really hammered and the chick you know could get really hammered and you wind up shagging and then pretending the next day you don't know each other.

Something like that, anyway. My imagination has gone into over drive recently. Maybe it's time I go let off some "steam".

Back in 5. ;) :D

#11 ·
Yeah, I suppose that is the reasoning for the figures I once read in a poll where over 90 percent of men fantasize about a female chick they know personally.

I fantasize strictly with celeberity types, or chicks I don't know that well. I figuz I probably don't fantasize about friends I know 'cuz most women I know annoy the hell otta me after I get to know them.

#12 ·
This is why the Portuguese Forums continue to be the best forums on this site.

"Closers" Now I will have to upgrade my rating system. Thanks Razor! :D

An enlightning and yet soccer related topic as Icarus pointed out. It's key to do it before playing any athetic activity.

The audio-visual type of triggers are always the easiest and quickest. However for longer experiences such as the shower, the mental rolodex is always key. I prefer reliving my past experiences with new nuances added. Like 4 of her female friends.

#13 ·
I prefer romancing myself... I'll light up a couple of candles, drink a little wine, make myself a nice TV dinner... dance a little maybe even...

#14 ·
me i like to visualize women i know and haven't done or those i have done and were fantastic:tongue:

my wife's older sister has this "f" me look to her....and as she is 35 she's always talking about not getting enough....i'd love to bang her....

then there's my brother in law's girlfriend (wife's younger brother)...she's 21 and "HOT"...last year at the cottage my other brother in law (wife's sister's husb) were just drooling at her in the bikini...hmmmm hmmmm good...and boy do we look forward to weddings just to see her skirts....

then there's the good "f".....i dated this older greek girl who used to "f" me...never mind me "f" her....it was fantastic....at one point she gave me a "hummer" while driving back from Buffalo on the highway....get this...a tractor trailor pulled up beside us and saw her with her mouth "full" and he gave us the blow horn...she just simply looked up at him gave him a thumbs up and went back to work....she was a good girl....

i have to say that back then when i had hair ;) i was getting laid quite a bit...but now being bald and married...enough said:dontcare:

#15 ·
Here's the greatest whack story of all time:

Sophmore year in college, some buddies of mine and I were in a friend's dorm room. The top drawer of the bureaus was ajar and there was a shoebox filled with different color nailpolishes. We asked him what was up:

Razor: "Hey Bobby - what's with nailpolish"
Rob: "Oh, that's Sean's - that kid's fu#ked!"
Razor: "I don't get it..."
Rob: "He calls it 'Mystery date'"
Razor: "What's Mystery date?"
Rob: "Each night he paints the nails on his right hand a different color and whacks off..he covers his arm with the blanket so all he can see is his hand and the nails and pretends it's a different girl every night."

:howler:

#16 ·
Razor said:
Here's the greatest whack story of all time:

Sophmore year in college, some buddies of mine and I were in a friend's dorm room. The top drawer of the bureaus was ajar and there was a shoebox filled with different color nailpolishes. We asked him what was up:

Razor: "Hey Bobby - what's with nailpolish"
Rob: "Oh, that's Sean's - that kid's fu#ked!"
Razor: "I don't get it..."
Rob: "He calls it 'Mystery date'"
Razor: "What's Mystery date?"
Rob: "Each night he paints the nails on his right hand a different color and whacks off..he covers his arm with the blanket so all he can see is his hand and the nails and pretends it's a different girl every night."

:howler:
Bwahahahahaha:D

That's kinda like trying to slap one with yer left hand so it feels different! :D

That's great one, man.:D

#18 ·
I stopped all that when I got a gf cause I might "jinx" it. I don't have any methods or sh!t but try this. When you go to bed or whatever when you can be alone lie on your hand for 10 mins til it is totally numb no feeling at all then throw one out, it feels like someone else is doing it.

#20 ·
icarus7 said:

my wife's older sister has this "f" me look to her....and as she is 35 she's always talking about not getting enough....i'd love to bang her....

Obviously another dude who's wife never bothers to monitor her husband's posting activity. God bless them women who couldn't give a sh*t about us retards chatting in cyberspace. ;) :D

#21 ·
Dae said:

Obviously another dude who's wife never bothers to monitor her husband's posting activity. God bless them women who couldn't give a sh*t about us retards chatting in cyberspace. ;) :D
Hell yeah! I told Mrs. Pila I go by the name "Dae" in case she ever checks on me.

#24 ·
Remains to be seen. I'm not sure the leghumping tactic flies in Tally. Too many baptists ready to baptize you with fire and sh*t. ;)

#25 ·
Dae said:
Remains to be seen. I'm not sure the leghumping tactic flies in Tally. Too many baptists ready to baptize you with fire and sh*t. ;)
You should leave leghumping to the professionals, Dae. There are hazards. There is a whole array of safety equipment one needs adequate training in to defend against reverent fire and other hazards of that type, like the ever dangerous bible quotes and sh*t like that that can possibly damn us to hell a little prematurely. And I know you don't want that.

Try dressing up like Satan - it's no secret them baptist skirt all enjoy a fantasy with the angel of death.

#26 ·
I'm not sure what flies around here. Seems like half the population are college kids and the others work at Capitol Hill. I suppose that's just two ends of the skirt chasing spectrum (frat boys and politicians) but i am neither. Maybe if I say "dude" a lot and dress in a suit I might be able to capitalize on both angles. After all, weren't all politicians frat boys at some point? ;) :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.