Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peekaboo! :)

This might be an odd question and difficult for the rest of you, but I am this Eurovision Song Contest freak (i hope you know what that is?:)) and during the 90´s Croatia had this song that I totally fell in love with. Now I don´t remember the songs name nor the artist, so I need someones help here. :)

Can someone list the songs and artists that has represanted Croatia between the years 1992 - 1998 ?

Any help would be appriciated! :kiss:

·
Registered
434 Posts
i wouldnt be suprised if it was danijela's- neka mi ne svane

i cant remember any others even coming close to hers, other than doris dragovic - marija magdalena, but dat was 99 or 00 right?

try:
danijela - neka mi ne svane

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I´m downloading that one now, in case it was good anyway. :D But this song was from a group. I think it was 4 or 5 people two women and two guys or something like that.

But it wasn´t a solo artist anyway. That I am sure of. I can remember their clothes and all that, but not the song. :embarass::wth:

And I usually likes the songs that never wins in this, so you might think it wasn´t close to being good, while I think it was brilliant. :D

I´ve listened to the one you said now. It´s not that one. :( It´s from 98 too, so then I would have probably remembered it. I believe the song I was looking for was between 92-95. :undecide:

·
Registered
434 Posts
hmmmm...i think i remember that song but i dont know who sang it or the name of it

who knows, those were my two favourites

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe I have found it now....

1993:

PUT - Don´t ever cry

Hmmm.... I have a memory I liked it much more then, than what I do now. :D

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
This is my topic :) I have all the songs, Jimmy gruppen du söker heter Tajci.

1986. Doris Dragovic - Zeljo Moja
1990. Tajci - Hajde da ludujemo
1993. Put - Dont ever cry
1994. Toni Cetinski - Nek ti bude ljubav sva
1995. Magazin & Lidija - Nostalgija
1996. Maja Blagdan - Sveta Ljubav
1997. ENI - Probudi me
1998. Danijela Martinovic - Neka mi ne svane
1999. Doris Dragovic - Marija Magdalena
2000. Goran Karan - Kada Zaspu Andjeli
2001. Vanna - Strings of my heart
2002. Vesna Pisarovic - Sasvim Sigurna

Croatia didnt compete 91 and 92, I added the songs from 86 and 90 cuz its Croatian artists

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, it´s not that song but I am download it anyway, in case it is a good song nontheless. :)

But I am positive it was the song from 93 that I was talking about. :)

Thanks all! :kiss:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Maybe it's RIVA - Rock me Baby? ;)
But that's late 80's (or very early 90's)

And maybe you should try "do you wanna dance" - Novi Fosili.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
What about this years contender.......Vesna Pisarovic............she can´t sing...............but.......A nice piece of ass!:devil:

Her performance on stage made me confused:confused:

I didn´t know if I was watching DORA or Playboy plamate of the month:D :D

She sure knows how to swing around the pole. Maybe a lapdance to the male - jury made her win.....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Jimmy,i think you'll find the song from 93 by PUT was sung half in Croatian and half in English.It was a great song and Croatia have always done well in EURO song contest.

Almost always,unfortunately i cannot forget that disgracefulul performance by i think it was by ENI(spice girls) in 97.Here i am waiting 12 months to nearly throw up;) .

Anyway most winners end up being the ones you think have least chance so good luck to Vesna this year.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
CROCOYOTE said:

Anyway most winners end up being the ones you think have least chance so good luck to Vesna this year.
Ne pomaze....;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts