Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys...remember the Inter Milan tapes? Remember the 25 year-old bloke with a Britney-Spears looking wife? :D Remeber the Outburst by Tazz? Remeber me deleting every single thread I didn't like when I became moderator :D ???

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17245&page=3&pp=15&highlight=Abdul

Phuck u tazz !!! :D
===================================
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14148&highlight=Abdul

What a bull-shit artist :D
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23024&highlight=Abdul+britney

WHAT A LIAR OMG, AND YOU BELIEVED ME !!!!!!
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24070&highlight=Abdul+britney

Ok, confession time :D

Too bad things haven't changed :pp

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
how can i forget your name??? abdulllllllllllllllllllllllllll :D:D:D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
LOL wtf man..

You always seemed to be a sane person to me until I read those old threads :D

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
well, i believed you the first couple of times and I did try my hardest to defend you when you were being attacked and your reputation were at stake. I stop believing when you PM me and told me to lie to the other members. I didn't lie to the others but i didn't blow your cover either.

I didn't believe in your stories but I believed in you--That you will come out and tell the truth.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The FIFA President said:
well, i believed you the first couple of times and I did try my hardest to defend you when you were being attacked and your reputation were at stake. I stop believing when you PM me and told me to lie to the other members. I didn't lie to the others but i didn't blow your cover either.

I didn't believe in your stories but I believed in you--That you will come out and tell the truth.

I really want to smash that guy in your avatar, he's annoying the crap through me :scream:

:D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Christian said:
I really want to smash that guy in your avatar, he's annoying the crap through me :scream:

:D
:howler:

To me, he just looks ugly funny. :)

·
Registered
45,349 Posts
The part that REALLY made you look like the biggest idiot is when you decided to DEFECT to Milan after Pirlo joined them. Good thing you suddenly got educated and decided to come back, eh? Imagine, being a Milan fanboy cheering along with Payman! :tongue:

That's a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy! ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Razman said:
:howler:

To me, he just looks ugly funny. :)
Who is he?What's his problem with me?What is he saying? :howler:

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Firdaus said:
The part that REALLY made you look like the biggest idiot is when you decided to DEFECT to Milan after Pirlo joined them. Good thing you suddenly got educated and decided to come back, eh? Imagine, being a Milan fanboy cheering along with Payman! :tongue:
I'm just realising it was quite natural for me to DEFECT as an immature kid to a team like AC Milan. But as maturity came along, y'noe, things changed.
:shades:

·
Registered
45,349 Posts
I know, man. The Pirlo transfer pissed a lot off us of A LOT. But it's nice to see you back. You've always been a character here. And guys like Carson will never forget you! :tongue:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Defected to Milan? :eek:

:stress:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Firdaus said:

That's a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy! ;)
Imagine having to listen to your crap all day,a life sentence in itself. :tongue: :howler:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hey Schumy, thanks for showing up and displyaing who the real biggest idiot on Xtratime is...:D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Christian said:
11 years old my friend, 11 years old :neutral:
Its not you.. Its just that you're not the first who defected from Inter to Bilan in the XT forums :)

·
Registered
45,349 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Hey Schumy, thanks for showing up and displyaing who the real biggest idiot on Xtratime is...:D
:howler: Nice one, Pulsar!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts