Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE FOUND THE BEST AVATAR EVER!!! THE ONE IMAGE THAT COULD MAKE EVEN BILL GATES ANGRY AND FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT IT!!:D

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Sweet! That red X in the little white box is awesome!!!! ;) :D

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was all in front of me ALL THESE DAYS! AND I NEVER SAW IT!! BUT IT IS MINE MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I shall make EVERYONE JEALOUS!(now to make the left of it green...:D )

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
You mean that is really the avatar you wanted? Brilliant!!! :D

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah-it is by far my brightest Idea. It will soon hang in that mueseum(sp) where saw that beautiful Canvas... that place called... OFFICE MAX!:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Dae said:
You mean that is really the avatar you wanted? Brilliant!!! :D
I don't think he realizes the rest of us can't see it.:D

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pila if you would see my last post you would see that it is what it is supposed to look like. HAVE YOU NOT SEEN IT YOU FOOL!!!!!!! My art of the X is too complex for YOU to understand!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
(Martha Stewart Mode)

Fist I went hunting for one of the X's in all it's beauty. Then I Print Screened it and tuned the whteout oe X in the box into transparency and WALA!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
Pila if you would see my last post you would see that it is what it is supposed to look like. HAVE YOU NOT SEEN IT YOU FOOL!!!!!!! My art of the X is too complex for YOU to understand!
My bad. Egg on my face, etc.

·
International
5,629 Posts
I suggest a couple of MetroStars games just to get the feeling of futebol back into everybody's veins.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
RedEagle said:
I suggest a couple of MetroStars games just to get the feeling of futebol back into everybody's veins.
Or the Earthquakes RedE. We are in first place and the champs of course ;) :D

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 14 of 14 Posts