Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Momo, I hope that you would get to view this one as soon as possible. You post far more often here on Argentinian Soccer, I suppose. ;)

:party: :heart: Happy Birthday! :kiss: :embarass: :D

P.S.: My first ever post on Argentinian Soccer Forum and it's for Momo... ah well... :tongue:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
not until July 12!

but happy early birthday ElSuperMomoRebelT

:D

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Though it's a day early..Happy Birthday!! Wish u a great year ahead ( you and all your many user names...;) )

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Happy Birthday Assasin.

Sad that he was banned..... quite fun to read his posts....hope he comes back;) DOWN WITH ARGENTINA!!!:D :D

BUt he was in his own forum.... the other guy tht was provoking him.. no??:confused:

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Don't worry.....he will be hopping back in no time at all......:D
He will just choose a different nick, put in one of his huge signatures and custom title and start posting in full swing again:tongue:

Waiting for you to come back, Momo.......:)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
alan777 said:
ÕæÊÇÒ»¸öÂé·³µÄÈË°¡...

i doubt how he can understand :rolleyes:

Feliz Cumpleanos! ;)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alan777 said:
ÕæÊÇÒ»¸öÂé·³µÄÈË°¡...
Momo/Assassin wouldn't have a chance to understand it, but I UNDERSTAND EVERY SINGLE WORD here! :mad:

To everyone who doesn't understand the characters I quoted above: it's Chinese GB code, saying that Momo "is a real troublemaker" in simplified Chinese characters! And so far I haven't heard that Momo can understand Chinese. In other words, this person is taking the advantage of the Chinese language in a nasty way... :rolleyes:

It's a birthday thread that I start for a friend. If you want to give your comment about his behaviour, you're allowed to do so but do it in a language that the other party would understand. And surely it would be even better if you do it in another thread -- we're only here to congratulate him for his birthday!!

I never want to be too impolite, but I have to do that this time:

You've ruined our party! Get lost, would you?! :fero:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
happy birthday man. i hope to see you back soon. its less fun here without your comments.:)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Argstormer said:
O,just a joke.He's my friend:D

µ¹£¬ÎÒºÍËûÒ»Ö±¶¼ÊǺܺõÄÅóÓÑ°¡¡£
It isn't what he told me this morning. :rollani:

Does anyone know when Momo would begin his studies in Hull? :confused:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts