Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Óle! :frownani:

I feel so proud of them. They played as a team, they played with heart, they played with cojones and anything you could ask for a squad on this level.

So many memory of pain and sorrow (bitter tears as well) following Spain on any team level in varies of sports. But for this one, i´ll keep it in my heart for a long time.

CAAAAAAMMMPPPEEEEEEEEOOOOONEEEEEESSSS!!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hrvatino said:
Congrats guys!

I'm just so dissapointed at my Croatia today, we didn't show any of that play which took us to the final :( Semed like we allready thought we had won this game before it even started.
Thanx mate :)

Yes, I was very surprised too. It was too "easy". I recall the match of the first phase or other matches that we played against you in the past, as in the Portugal's WC 2 years ago (you won us in semis), and I didn't recognized the Croatia that was playing today. I was scared before the match started, you definitely have the best players on Earth, but finally there was only one team. Surprising.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Thanx mate :)

Yes, I was very surprised too. It was too "easy". I recall the match of the first phase or other matches that we played against you in the past, as in the Portugal's WC 2 years ago (you won us in semis), and I didn't recognized the Croatia that was playing today. I was scared before the match started, you definitely have the best players on Earth, but finally there was only one team. Surprising.
Nice of you to admit that :) Anyway congrats once again, you have been in top of the hanball world for many years, and I know how much this medal means to you. :thumbsup:

Btw that little guy on your team, I think his name is Garcia, is a great handball player!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Yeah, i think that was a bit strange too since we (in the group game) played level with Croacia and lost on what...two balls? (33-31). And then on we just went better...

Campeones del Mundo. No time for excuses...

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Campeones, Campeones...

Congrats spain!!! Great game! :angel: :star: :thmbup::strong::happy:

...Viva Espana!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
They deserved it, this wasn´t probably the best team Spain had but this time they had a coach who used his time to work instead of talk and complain about the refs. ;) Good teammwork and nice handball, I would have prefered a final with a bit more of tension though. I hope this serves to promote handball, the spanish league has most of the best players in the world but almost none attention from the media, it´s sad.

Oh yes, and Iker Romero has a cannon in his arm, damn!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts