Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mini-football

Russia beat Italy and will face Spain in the final match!!!!!!!! :eek: isn't it amazing?? :proud::party:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
It's futsal ;) and I think it deserves its own thread. Their win against strong favourites and title holders in the semifinals was amazing and when I saw Ivanov score a goal for the 3:2 lead I almost jumped out of the roof. :D

Russia will face the World champions Spain in the final on Sunday. :proud: :)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, I'm not that interested in mini-football (;))... but if there are people here who want to talk about it, then sure, why not start such a thread?
great you support us :eek::proud::D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Julia said:
well, I'm not that interested in mini-football (;))... but if there are people here who want to talk about it, then sure, why not start such a thread?
great you support us :eek::proud::D
Well, of course, who else am I supposed to support? :wallbang:
Italy, full of naturalized Brazilians? :yuck: :yuck:
Or Spain, full of arrogant pricks? :yuck: :rollani:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Oh and BTW, you started to talk about the subject plus you're a mod, so why don't you create a futsal thread where you think it's most appropriate and move all these posts there? ;) :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i see:D:D
you haven't answered about the thread btw:lala:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh sorry, too late:eek::D
well, I can only create it here in Chill-Out... if it's ok I'll do it:shades:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I just did. :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Julia said:
oh sorry, too late:eek::D
well, I can only create it here in Chill-Out... if it's ok I'll do it:shades:
Isn't Chill Out supposed to contain only non-football related issues? :confused:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
as you've just corrected me, it's futzal, not mini-football:howler:
I know what I'll do though, just wait a sec :shades::D

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Its a funny game to watch, very technical and fast. The spaniards wont break our defece-counterattack tactic :D, we will beat them i hope!..

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Well, unfortunately it didn't went the way we wanted. Spain capitalized on two defensive errors from Russia at corner kicks and succesfully defended the lead until the end. Spain - Russia 2:1 was the final score. But still, Russia achieved more than anyone would think of, the defeat against arguably the best futsal team in the world is nothing to be ashamed of. :thmbup:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Russian futsal champions Dinamo Moscow won the second semifinal tournament of the European Cup held in Moscow. In the decisive match they have beaten highly favored Spanish team El Pozo Murcia, who is leading the spanish championship at the moment. :happy:

In the final Dinamo will play against the Belgium championship Action 21 Charleroi, where I think 8 or 9 out of 12 players are ... surprise, surprise... Brazilians. :wallbang:

But nevertheless, Dinamo has great team and I am confident that they can win the title. :thmbup:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
You're not wrong. It just means that everybody loves futsal but knows next to nothing about it and thus can't discuss it. :howler: ;) ;) :D :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts