Xtratime Community banner

3481 - 3496 of 3496 Posts

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
Fuxking awful 2nd quarter getting outscored 33-12. 44-40 at halftime.

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
Held on to win, playing for 5th-6th now.

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
We play Czech Republic for 5th. I think we play them in our Olympic qualifying group.

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
The two teams that beat Serbia, Argentina and Spain, will be playing in the finals.

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
Mother****ers Dazn stopped showing games after the USA Poland game ended. No 5th bronze or gold medal games. Such a disgrace

Serbia down 10 with 4:22 left in the 2nd quarter.

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
7 point lead going into the 4th quarter

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
1 spain
2 Argentina
3 France
4 Australia
5 Serbia
6 czech republic
7 USA
8 Poland

Bogdanovic named to the best 5 of the tournament as the leading scorer of the entire tournament

And Djordjevic stepped down as the coach of Serbia

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Jokic brother arrested for assault . I always had a feeling that being around his brothers probably hinder him from reaching his full potential . I picture them drinking beer and eating cevapi every night but there's also probably some sort of positive effect they have on him that makes him keep them around

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
From the poorly written articles I have seen, the girl went to his apartment where he was mad about her "dating habits" and she went out on the balcony and yelled for help where he choked her and put her back inside then took her phone but didn't stop her from going to a computer and opening up an instant messaging app where she messaged a friend and got them to call the cops.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Nikola Jokic recorded his 34th career triple-double. Only two players in NBA history have produced more triple-doubles before their 25th birthday: Oscar Robertson and Magic

·
Registered
40,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,495
Probably wants to keep his boy warm and healthy. But nevertheless a good thing for our team and our 2 other young assistants: Milojevic and Jovanovic. Also don't have to worry about Jokic being there any more, not that I doubted it this time.

Interesting week for our players btw:
  • Beli with a career high of 34 points, 8/10 3's
  • Bobi finally getting playing time again and really using it to his advantage. Even scored a bunch of 3's 😂
  • And Smailagic solidifying his position within the GSW roster. Kid looks like he could be special and lord knows we need a quality 4

3481 - 3496 of 3496 Posts