Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

· Registered
23,493 Posts
Velickovic, Perovic, and I think Markovic won't be playing in the qualifiers as they are all injured. I believe Rakovic and Raduljica are also out.

· Registered
23,493 Posts
What can you guys tell me about Andjusic, Erceg, Musli, and Stimac?

Also, what's up with Raduljica and Rakovic once again not being a part of the team?

· Registered
23,493 Posts
Not to mention that while we were undefeated in our prep matches, our captain and probably best play - Krstic - didn't even play. He's expected to be back and ready to go come the qualifiers.

· Registered
23,493 Posts
Quite the poor performance. First 5 games have been quite poor, hopefully we can turn it around in the next 5. I'd say, anything less than 5 wins would be a disappointment.

· Registered
23,493 Posts
I get the feeling they don't really care, and know that even without playing their best, they will still qualify with little problems.
That would mean we'd have to beat Montenegro in Podgorica, with perhaps some of their starters back in the lineup.
Yep. We should still win though, especially after that embarrassing loss in Belgrade.

· Registered
23,493 Posts
Yeah, but Sac - didn't Tanjevic say that more or less all NBA coaches (minus a couple) are idiots and have no idea about basketball? :D

· Registered
23,493 Posts
We probably won't even make it to Eurobasket, I can't believe it. I think Boris said it well in that 'hopefully this is a wake up call'.

· Registered
23,493 Posts
Yeah, who would have thought. I can't help but think that Duda made a huge mistake in not going with guys like Milicic and Rakocevic.

· Registered
23,493 Posts
There's definitely something wrong. It almost seems as though the players have given up on Duda and aren't giving their all for him anymore. I mean, just comparing rosters, you can't say another team in this group has more talent than we do...

· Registered
23,493 Posts
I always felt as though Keselj was a player who elevated his game while playing for the NT. Also, I know many don't like Tepic, but Duda has said in the past that he is one of our most intelligent players, has he not?

1 - 20 of 184 Posts