Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 381 Posts

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
That's a good squad minus Mile Ilic I don't know what he's doing there. Micov is the one name that's missing but he has an injury, also I would have liked to see Mijenovic there.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
Tepic?he's been terrible all year, we really need help at shooting guard its our weakest position.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
DZ Mijenovic is starting to reach his potential,, he's ripping apart the Serbian league and is expected to get his shot at Partizan next season.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
Yeah, Krle and Micov are most likely out too with injuries but I think they'll play the CG and Israel games because we will need them.

Without them it will probably be:

PG-Teodosic, Nedovic
SG-Rasic,Andjusic,Tepic
SF-Bjelica,Keselj
PF-Erceg,Macvan, Savanovic
C-Musli,Stimac

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
Andjusic is really good shooter and one of our most promising shooting guards. Erceg is a solid big man, smart player that knows how to score and can rebound. Musli was supposed to be the next Pau Gasol but after he left Serbia he sat on a bench for 2 years and suffered through injuries, this year he returned to Serbia and played well, he's still young and inexperienced so i'm not sure what we can expect from him in the qualifiers. Stimac like Musli is young and inexperienced at this level but hes coming off a great season in Turkey and is an absolute beast on the boards, rebounding is something that we lacked last time around.

Rakovic and Raduljica would rather go on vacation than play:rolleyes:

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
Ristic is 17 that's way to early to judge anything, do you know how dominant Musli was at 17? a lot more so than Ristic currently is.

Erceg is playing for CSKA which is the top team in Europe so I really don't know how he never lived up to hype :confused: he was never even hyped to begin with.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
The NT made a visit to Republika Srpska today and smashed Ukraine in a friendly infront of a nice crowd.

Full game here:

6-elZiawd0c

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
What;s your guys chances of finishing first? Obviously pretty high, right?
Yeah, shouldn't be much of a problem with Krstic back now.

You guys should qualify comfortably, Kuzmic leaving the team is a big loss but with Teletovic and the really solid American you have a good team.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
The Turkey game:

dF6wP2uKVnc&feature=g-all-u

Tune in for the 4th quarter to watch the Teodosic show and Lucic throw down a few sick dunks.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
He didn't want to foul in that situation but still you can't give the guy a open shot.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
Tanjevic is a turd. His latest comments insulting NBA coaches were another gem.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
The entire arena in Podgorica just applauded our anthem, that was nice to see.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
The problem is that Duda hasn't made any changes at all. Bjelica clearly deserves a bigger role with his play yet never gets the ball,Paunic still plays for some reason, Tepic who hasn't scored a basket in what seems like years starts every game and plays more than Andjusic, Savanovic is passed it and cannot keep up yet is still expected to score like he used to and play major minutes.

I can go on but really Duda needs to stop relying on guys that are just not getting the job done.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
The worst part is that if we don't qualify for the EC than we also won't be at the next World championships.

If our players have any pride they'll smash Israel by 20 in Pionir.

· Ne oprastam
12,679 Posts
The teams that struggled in these qualifiers will do better than the ones that didn't.

1 - 20 of 381 Posts