Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what did u think of it?

I personally felt it was a good performance by our singer but generally most of the songs were crap, with Romania, Russia ans Slovenia on top. The winning song was no less crap either! :howler:

The Croat singer was hot however. She deserved to win just for that.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
The Latvian singer was hot too, and she won it.

Anyway, I think that we came out pretty decently. We didn't expect to win (we didn't really have a chance to win seeing how everything went), but we will be there next year :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
lol the songs were totally crap.., what a crap ridiculous lyrics

the slovenians looked like Dana International :D:D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I saw Eurovision cause i have a Belgium channels TVS+5 that is aired in Quebec (french) and i get it....

They had a dash when Sarit Finished saying "do not vote" in white letters!!! I saw it!!!!! :fero: :fero: :fero:

But im happy that the French gave us such a good mark, though i don't think Israel should give Lativa a perfect 12.

Who will be representing Israel next time! :)

Do you know something..... When we have someone representing we have to see that there attractive, popular and can sing without an accent in english!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
It was all Kombinot...

I think our song were crap how did we got 37 points?
The Latvian song were even more crap.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
That is what Eurovision is all about.

None of the songs were good. It was just premeir and up&coming singers/perfomers who come in and play a song that was just writter for them.

But, i like sarit song :) she had a nice voice! :)

Latvians always win....
Did i tell you about Counterfeit patatoes in Riga? :)

Ruven might know a thing or two about it! :Fero:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
From our viewpoint, I think we did pretty well. We were all expecting that boycott, it wasn't a surprise for any of us and it was somewhat of an achievement reaching 12th place under these circumstances. I thought Sarit's song was quite decent, but then again most of the songs were indeed utter joke. I liked the UK, Romanian and Spanish songs though, but the Latvian song was definitely funny... 'I wanna be the sunshine in your eyes', hilariously childish lyrics. :D

And the Croatian singer was damn hottie, totally agreed... :drool:

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Oh come on you guys, the Croatian was hot a, weren't Sestre even hotter:D :D , afterall you "invented" the category on Eurovision.:D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Walter,

the slovenia looked like a Transvestite :) but she was okay if we could prove she's a man. Don't feel down if she is, Israel also had a trans in the competition! And she even won!!!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Drag?!?1?/ :(

this is bad......walter!! How can you let Slovenians support this kinda crap! :(

Is this how it is in Ljubajiwhatever! :)

Maybe the israelis need to take care of them NT...

hehehehe how about a Fall game....WCQ.....6-1 Israel?? :)

Scared? :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Guys this whole thing with those, whatever you name them, makes me a kind a sick too! Just to let you know, in our domestic elections for who will go and represent us at Eurovision, well by the votes of the public some nice babe should win, but then the jury fuked things up by arranging the televotes of the people. And it was a big scandal here in Slovenija, but the results stood and they went in Talin and did what they did. As much as I hate it, I can't do nothing about it, but I agree it was a great shame!

As for the qualyfiers, well we better leave this disscusion untill after the WC, shall we!;)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
hey!! its all up to you Walter,

but just to let you know....many people strongly feel that slovenia will be the b*tch of the whole WC 2002 contest! There not going to do good, and whoever plays them first is lucky :(

do you feel that your team is ready for what comes in there way?

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Kappa,
We are ready, don't you worry about nothing!!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Kappa18 said:
hey!! its all up to you Walter,

but just to let you know....many people strongly feel that slovenia will be the b*tch of the whole WC 2002 contest! There not going to do good, and whoever plays them first is lucky :(

do you feel that your team is ready for what comes in there way?
By saying many people Kappa, who are they? What do Canadians exactly know about football?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts