Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys the EC in Handball started today in Slovenia, and as all know WE ARE THE WC CHAMPIONS!

Our Group:

CROATIA
Denmark
Spain
Portugal

---------------------------

We won our first game against Spain 30:29

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Next game is against Denmark (24/1)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
we beat spain in last seconds...
dobar pocetak:)

·
Registered
36,169 Posts
It was a buzzer beating Ivano Balic rocket from 10 meters...we didn't play like world champions today, but I'm sure the boys will pull together and play the rest of the tournament in their usual style.

NEKA PATI KOGA SMETA,

HRVATSKA JE PRVAK SVIJETA !!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
maybe in the europe too:)?
imagine,world and europe champion
i would feel like i am on the top of the world;)
:star:

·
Registered
69,253 Posts
We win again!! This time against Sweden (Zagabria were you able to watch the game in Sweden?). We won 28-26.
AJMO HRVATSKA!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah DC I saw it...great game, but we could have won by more, several of times we had a 3, 4, 5 goals lead but they didnt stay focused so Sweden came back. Sola, Balic and Metlicic played wonderful :)

Ljubomir Vranjes who's injured for the Swede's this tournament, said after the game that he believes Croatia will be in the final :)

·
Registered
36,169 Posts
We played like true champions....and beating the swiss gives us a semi...

IDEMO DO KRAJA !!

·
Registered
36,169 Posts
Pero? we're in the semis after the win today for sure...there are no quaters...first two teams from each skupina go to the semi's, and we're there...

judging by some of the reports I've been watching, we're the best team there again...so a medal isn't out of the question, neither is the gold.

IDEMO DO KRAJA !!

:)

·
Registered
36,169 Posts
Actually I was off a little too, this whole group stage is the quaterfinal group stage...top two go through...

·
Registered
36,169 Posts
darn, we are not in the semis yet after Russia beat Spain today.

1. CRO 4 0 0 114:107 8
2. DEN 3 0 1 119:105 6
3. RUS 3 0 1 125:113 6
4. SWE 1 0 3 116:116 2
5. ESP 1 0 3 105:114 2
6. SUI 0 0 4 95:119 0

so we need a win over Russia tommorow, what a complicated mess, the only undefetead team of the championships, but we still need a win to make the semis because of surprise results elsewhere...

no nema veze, idemo do kraja !

1 - 20 of 78 Posts