Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a very rapid and easy question to my Brasileiro friends in here. I have an important project for one of my classes. The topic is about finding a product to market and sell in a country. I am majoring in International Business and as you can imagine, I'm going to do my project on your beautiful country.

So here's the question:

What product would you like to see more in Brasil that doesn't exist? Or a product that you think would need some improvement?

I just need some pointers and general ideas, i'm not asking you for a complete and thorough market analysis/product research, but just basic ideas. Any idea about any product would be a tremendous help for me.

Muito obrigado.:)

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
Tourism. Frankly, and to consider your own background, selling brazilian toristic potential would be great - It is actually a dire need of our governament.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Particularly, it would be interesting to shift the focus of Brasil's tourism advertising... which is currently quite focused on the sexual aspect, picturing Brasil as a vast sexual playground. I think it might be interesting to show the cultural richness, the natural beauty of the land, the musical experiences and the strong religiousness of the Brazilian people... there's more than just sexy people in here. ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your input!:thumbsup:

I agree totally with you Garrincha about Brasil being advertised for the wrong reasons. It just sickens me each time I tell people that I will be visiting Brasil soon the first question they ask is: "Brasilian women are this and that referring to sex" and you see them drooling like deprived bastards. I really feel for them. Brasil is MUCH more than that that they can't even imagine nor comprehend it entirely.

As to the Brasilian women, it is true that they are a true gift from God Almighty Himself to mankind, however, restricting them or praising them just for their sexual ability or talents is very insulting IMO and limitating. All the Brasilian women/ladies I have been priviliged enough to know so far, have been INCREDIBLE persons.

Any other things/products/services you could suggest?

Cheers.;)

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
Brazilian food ? As George Foreman said last year "Plenty of places claim to have the best barbecure, but only Brazil can claim to have The Real Barbecure"...

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Jcamilo,

The argie meat is better than ours:(

BUt i have never been to a city were the cuisine is so delicious as Sao Paulo.... and i have been to quite a few places in this life;) I have never eaten something bad in this place!!;) :cool:

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
Ze, I am quoting George Foreman , that is why it is between """ and i said "he said last year":devil:

I have been in Sao Paulo and have fine food there - but then my two trips to Sao Paulo are very funny because the amount of lucky i had there - but working around here and with my father - most of his partners come from Sao Paulo - they come here drooling for Mineiro's food - Not to mention , cheaper :D

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Jcamilo,

tough argumentation man.... let me rephrase.. the food done in Sao Paulo is brill...... but the typical MIneiro food is up their too.

Some years ago i was going by car from Brasilia to Rio and we stopped in this hotel in Minas (close to BH)... and the breakfast was something out of this world:cool: ;) :star: :star: :star:

Anyway, anywhere you go in this country your bound to have delicious food... from the north, northeast, southeast or south;) Unlike other countries, were you are bound to have some bad food in one place or another.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
San ZERO:

Loved your defeat in the other forum.... just want to you to say: RONALDO (IL FENOMENO) is a better overall player than Yazhid:tongue: :D

Good tips are the northeast. I got loads of family in Natal/RN and my cousins have some jeep's and start rolling in the dunes making some safari's. Brill stuff, paradisiac beaches, sun, fun, music..... all their my friend;) :cool:

Jcamilo,
have you ever been to BONITO/MS? I've never been their, but if you have, tell it to san ZERO.!:tongue: :D :D :D :D

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
Nope, It is a wonderful place for all that I have seen (One of my sister's husband have been there last year)...The rest of the world should have to pay us millions every year just for us to keep Pantanal untouched.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts