Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today, 1 year ago was a black day in spain. Bombs exploded in 3 trains in Madrid where 197 ppl lost their lives. Let us take a minute of silence in remembrance of the victims and their relatives.

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=127757

May their souls rest in peace.

P.S. Please take this tread as that what its thought for. That means, no personal or political attacks are allowed. Show respect for the dead souls. Thank you!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Rest in peace.

My thoughts, condolences and prayers go out to their families and loved ones.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Que Dios Bengida A Esas Familias Que Perdieron A Sus Seros Queridos!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Es muy triste que mucha gente perdieron sus vidas el ano pasado. Por eso, la cosa que es importante es que el gobierno mejoro la seguridad del pais Espana. Nunca va a occurir un desastre como este.

(i'm not a spanish guy)

Its very sad that lots of people lost their lives a year ago. That's why the most important thing is that the government improved the security of the SPanish country. Never will a disaster like this occur again.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Es muy triste que mucha gente perdieron sus vidas el ano pasado. Por eso, la cosa que es importante es que el gobierno mejoro la seguridad del pais Espana. Nunca va a occurir un desastre como este.

(i'm not a spanish guy)

Its very sad that lots of people lost their lives a year ago. That's why the most important thing is that the government improved the security of the SPanish country. Never will a disaster like this occur again.
I wish you're right. I wish that the bombs don't kill anyone else in Spain... nor in the US, nor in Iraq, nor in Palestina, nor in Israel, nor in Afghanistan, nor in Latin America, nor in Africa...

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Rest In Peace, to all those who passed away in this horrific incident. My condolences to all those who were affected by this terrible tragedy.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
R.i.p.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lets take a minute and remember the victims of the attacks 2 years ago.

:(

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I hope that such incidents never happen again anywhere in the world. Here in my homeland, India, hundreds of people are killed every month in terrorist attacks. Where is the world going? :frownani:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts