Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,845 Posts
I don't understand. :confused: I thought the whole reason Cudicini was moving back to Italy was because his wife was home-sick, so to read he was a new girlfriend has me a little confused. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
mutu1875 said:
I don't understand. :confused: I thought the whole reason Cudicini was moving back to Italy was because his wife was home-sick, so to read he was a new girlfriend has me a little confused. :D

*ALERT ... ALERT*

Tablod reader on the lease. :tongue:

Carlo broke up with his Wife like 10 months ago, so he's alone :O. Until now... also the tabloids thought he had children.. he doesn't. :howler: Laugh at them. :howler: :howler: :tongue: :D :pp :happy: :rolleyes: :) :eek: :tongue: :howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,570 Posts
Ary, ma la Marcuzzi non stava con S.Inzaghi? Tacci de Carletto!
:D
Io la Alessia me la ricordo dai tempi di "Arrivano Arrivano Arrivano i mostri!"
Bei tempi e pure na piccolo mi e' sempre piaciuta!
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Falcão83 said:
Ary, ma la Marcuzzi non stava con S.Inzaghi? Tacci de Carletto!
:D
Io la Alessia me la ricordo dai tempi di "Arrivano Arrivano Arrivano i mostri!"
Bei tempi e pure na piccolo mi e' sempre piaciuta!
:D
si...è la ex moglie di Simone Inzaghi...e ha pure avuto un figlio da Inzaghi:D


guys do u know, she had also one son with Simone Inzaghi:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,421 Posts
Firenze said:
She's not all that at all.
Swiftwilly said:
shes ok...i dont see the big fuss, i see people with better looking gf wives all day long on the streets :eek:
Agree with both of you. :) I prefer dark haired girls anyway ;)

Arianna said:
...but she's so rich and an important italian TV person :D
You know, sometimes on Sunday I tune in on Domenica Inn, and the girls who are not famous, but who just stand there to look pretty are usually much more good looking! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Prince-O said:




You know, sometimes on Sunday I tune in on Domenica Inn, and the girls who are not famous, but who just stand there to look pretty are usually much more good looking! :D
agree:D ...but i don't care so much about girls:D
i prefer boys:D

:eek: please, u can't watch "Domenica In":eek: ... the old peoples watch this programm:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,421 Posts
Arianna said:
agree:D ...but i don't care so much about girls:D
i prefer boys:D

:eek: please, u can't watch "Domenica In":eek: ... the old peoples watch this programm:eek:
Yeah, but I only have Rai Uno on my tv, so when I am sitting in front of my tv on Sunday, I zap and I see Domenica In the whole day long :stress: But then suddenly you see these beautiful girls and you are stuck at that show :howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,484 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
*ALERT ... ALERT*

Tablod reader on the lease. :tongue:

Carlo broke up with his Wife like 10 months ago, so he's alone :O. Until now... also the tabloids thought he had children.. he doesn't. :howler: Laugh at them. :howler: :howler: :tongue: :D :pp :happy: :rolleyes: :) :eek: :tongue: :howler:
Yes it's true, I saw the interview!
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top